Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

Bad ideas...

Ok, so I'm going to start this off with a couple things that should never mix....

1 Quart Steel Reserve on an empty stomache

1 hour later

1 tall glass of milk....

Shit made me mad sick, I just had this uncontrollable urge to start coughing really hard and then I took my fit outside and just blew chunks.... OF CURDLED MILK.... very gross, looked like cottage cheese... so there's a lesson, full stomache or not, avoid drinking milk with any kind of alcohol.

So post other things that are bad ideas.... and try not to post stuff that are *obviously bad ideas... like "Don't play in traffic..."

i never drink milk, it's disgusting stuff

the other day i thought i should use the gas tank hole on a truck or lawnmower or something as a cigarette butt receptor, bad idea. i might even do something like that without thinking about it.

drunk sex with a girl that enjoys tossing salads..

cause you know she's gonna want a kiss..

You don't tug on superman's cape

You don't spit into the wind

You don't pull the mask off the ol' lone ranger

And you don't mess around with Smart

Lighting yourself on fire, very fun, but you gotta be careful... if you can feal the dampness of what ever flamable substance your using... then its to much...

biking home on a non lit busy street, in dark clothing at 11pm when its pitch black and you have no lights. But i made it alright. Fuck a bus

ill have more later. Ima genius when it comes to bad ideas. i just tend to do stupid ass shit without thinking

detailiing your car without looking at the weather forcast..

not taking a shit before going out to the club

not knowing when to stop gambling when youve already lost mad cash

getting drunk and punch some big monster guy in the grill thinking it will be "fun"

not handling your game when tring to kick it to more than 1 girl at a time

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Aug 22 2005, 09:26 PM

1 Quart Steel Reserve on an empty stomache

You didn't need to add milk to the mix to make steel reserve a horrible fucking idea. I was an alcoholic for years and would drink any variety of cheap liquor, beer, or 40 you threw at me, but steel reserve I couldn't handle. Fucking nasty shit.

getting back together with a girl that broke your heart already and you see it coming and you keep doing it.

getting really high and driving when everything is on 7 second delay.

this thread has so much potential. too bad no ones posting...

bump

oh yeh heres one: counting on your buddy for something, then he fucks you over big time by changing the day's plan at literally the very last fucking second. Good job dickwad

assuming the guy who was all chummy with your gf before you and her broke up wouldn't immediatly start hitting on her afterwards....

bad idea

taking good sex for granted

bad idea

oh, my favorite.....

cacthing a ride to the city with party animals who have no intention of coming home at a sane hour.And guess what, they're your only way home!

a few weekends ago i got abnormally drunk and high and i was taking a shit. and for some unknown reason, a girl came in and started talking to me, like a full on conversation. i got caught up in this convo and i pulled up my pants and went to wash my hands and leave.

i forgot to wipe my ass.

i am no longer taking a shit under the influence of anything. luckily, it wasnt that bad cause once the shit dropped in the toilet, the water sprung up and did most of the dirty work, yall know whats up.

I was last to know the girl I went home with last week had already fucked half the guys in the bar at some point in time. Went to the clinic, they said don't come back unless I experience symptoms

..nothin yet

Originally posted by FunktionOne@Aug 24 2005, 12:45 AM

I was last to know the girl I went home with last week had already fucked half the guys in the bar at some point in time.

Do you mean 'some point in time THAT NIGHT'? OR 'some point in her wayward, if not still recent past'?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this