Rave broken up Riot-style

fermentor666

Protecting and serving while beating little girls and teargassing pussy ass ravers, and if your EXTRA special we stick a M-16 in your grill and threaten to shoot you for being a RAVER!!!

haha that is some funny ass shit...hella true too...pussy ass cops....reminds me of a Thurston Howl III quote "fuck the police and the FBI without a badge and a gun their scared to fight"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by symbols+Aug 24 2005, 05:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Aug 24 2005, 05:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Aug 23 2005, 04:46 PM

Originally posted by SF1@Aug 23 2005, 10:16 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Aug 23 2005, 12:22 PM

of course.

i'm willing to follow through.

i suppose i will start stockipiling weapons.

i'm not an idiot, you know, so it'll take some planning.

shit like ruby ridge and waco has most definitely taught me the blunt points of anti-government standoffs

it isn't like i can just pop a few police in the face and expect anything to change.

[/b]

I was not calling you an idiot. I was saying it as more of a general statement to anyone that just talks, I wasn't trying to build off the no knowledge I have about you.

but since we are there, stockpiling weapons isn't the answer. If you think you will need weapons then grab acouple for you and your family and get used to the way the weapon is used, get used to how many shots are in the clip so you know that you are about to reload. this isnt the point i was trying to make.

--

basically stockpiling weapons and shit is thinking way too small. if you want to make any kind of difference you need to create a following. a group of people meeting secretly. this group of people tells people they know and trust about the group to see if they would like to join. it will take time, but its the way it has to be done and it will eventually grow to where it needs to be. there's no way you will be able to overthrow the government using just you and your friends.

i personally am not part of a society such as this, it's simply the way it has to be done.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Aug 24 2005, 02:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Aug 24 2005, 02:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Aug 23 2005, 06:41 PM

And what difference would it make if it was the fucking marines or local sheriffs office? It's still the fascist act of a police state.

Again, you are free to leave at any time.

You know how refugees flee countries in which they are persecuted?

You might want to look into that.

[/b]

I love when people say you are free to leave any time. I understand were you are coming from. However we have the type of government that if we as a group of people don't like what our ELECTED REPRESENTATION is doing, we can ELECT new representation that represents the desires of the rabble

Originally posted by symbols+Aug 24 2005, 01:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Aug 24 2005, 01:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

what can i say but, "revolution time?!"

the u.s. needs to undergo extreme makeover.

I'll second that.

then do it. if you arent willing to actually follow through with what you say then you dont truly believe it.

of course.

shit like ruby ridge and waco has most definitely taught me the blunt points of anti-government standoffs

it isn't like i can just pop a few police in the face and expect anything to change.

[/b]

If you havent already started stockpiling weapons , then youre not "revolutionary". And another thing , Our current cushy condition here in America has the majority of you dumbed down enough to just sit and complain on forum boards with no real intention to do "NOTHING"! Right?, I mean out of all the internet revolutionaries ...who quit their Job yesterday and started struggling against "the man" ??...Head count?? How about ...0....

Hey, And don't pop that anti-Government yang too close to me, because my people are being snatched off the streets all the time and being placed in undisclosed locations all over the world under the "patriot act". People I know who had NO affiliations to terrorists at all are straight up missing! Nobody knows nothing...not family,not Lawyers, nobody. You all take your freedom for granted here in America, Land of the free to be whichever type of fool you want to be. Because If the government took these boards seriously, You better beleive they would be at your door with cuffs and shackles to hogtie your ass and ship you off to Argentina in the superfly snuka camp, Quick!

What is the reason the people have this oppresive foot on their necks ? Why?

It's because whatever bad comes to you is from your ownselves, from our ownselves......theres only us to blame for oppression...so get yourselves right, then the things around us will be right.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Aug 25 2005, 12:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Aug 25 2005, 12:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Aug 23 2005, 09:35 PM

And damn, you look as dumb as you come across on here. :yuck:

An oxymoron if i ever heard one.

[/b]

How so?

:umm:

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Aug 24 2005, 08:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Aug 24 2005, 08:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by symbols@Aug 24 2005, 05:45 AM

of course.

I was not calling you an idiot. I was saying it as more of a general statement to anyone that just talks, I wasn't trying to build off the no knowledge I have about you.

but since we are there, stockpiling weapons isn't the answer. If you think you will need weapons then grab acouple for you and your family and get used to the way the weapon is used, get used to how many shots are in the clip so you know that you are about to reload. this isnt the point i was trying to make.

--

basically stockpiling weapons and shit is thinking way too small. if you want to make any kind of difference you need to create a following. a group of people meeting secretly. this group of people tells people they know and trust about the group to see if they would like to join. it will take time, but its the way it has to be done and it will eventually grow to where it needs to be. there's no way you will be able to overthrow the government using just you and your friends.

i personally am not part of a society such as this, it's simply the way it has to be done.

[/b]

In my opinion if you stick to a secret group and only tell those you know and trust, not only will your numbers be too small but somebody's bound to tell the wrong person who's either gonna run his/her mouth to the wrong people or just straight up snitch. That's gonna result in some Waco type shit where the government stamps your little movement out and the media depicts you all as lunatics.

In my opinion the best way to go about it is for everyone to openly talk about this shit in the open like on the internet, on the street, at concerts, whatever and wherever and educate EVERYBODY that will listen to do the same. Kinda how trends get started. Make it a trend to know the truth and be angry about it. The government uses propoganda against us so we should use it against them only with facts instead of lies. My point is that if everyones stockpiling weapons and everybodys angry as fuck to the point where a revolution is about to boil over then what GROUPS are the government gonna stamp out and what GROUPS are the media gonna accuse of being lunatics? From what I know that's how the revolution to liberate our country from England went down and that's also how the anti-war movement during Vietnam was so successfull cause it wasn't just some small fringe movement among secret conspirators, it was the majority of the country speaking the fuck up!

Also the harsh reality is that we no longer have the abillity to "elect" who we want to run our government anymore. It might actually have to come down to a real cival war to reclaim our country because marching in the streets probably aint gonna do shit more than recruit more people, other than that it aint gonna chainge policies. But if the majority of the people stand the fuck up the military (being Americans too when it comes down to it) aint gonna ride with a few douchebag polititians over their own people. At least in the long run. But definately stockpile weapons and amunition cause in the very near future aint nobody gonna be able to legaly buy guns other than the police and military. And without guns there ain't gonna be no revolution and then the hammer is REALY gonna come down on our rights, liberties and freedom.

I'll admit that i have a few beers in me right now but this is my opinion, take it or leave it.

i like how the police/military interface find out a bunch of kids

are dancing to some music, probably doing some drugs,

so lets dress up in fatigue's and storm the place

with menacing looking weaponry and do a full on

training operation with chopper backup for some possible future

riot on the rural wheat plains of america.

Originally posted by smooth talker@Aug 23 2005, 08:07 PM

According to eyewitnesses police used water to damage the soundsytems. There are also unconfirmed reports of the use of gum projectiles and mobile phone disrupting frequency-jammers.

This right here is the scariest shit in this thread. The second scariest thing is from the first story, where it is said (and shown in the video) that the police were confiscating cameras and footage from people trying to document what was happening. It's not so much the police action that I am concerned and pissed off about, it's the attempts to stiffle, silence, and cover-up the truth and even go so far as to pre-emptively do these things because they know that they are going to assault and infringe on the rights of people.

Originally posted by SF1+Aug 24 2005, 07:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Aug 24 2005, 07:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Aug 24 2005, 08:41 PM

Originally posted by symbols@Aug 24 2005, 05:45 AM

of course.

--

In my opinion if you stick to a secret group and only tell those you know and trust, not only will your numbers be too small but somebody's bound to tell the wrong person who's either gonna run his/her mouth to the wrong people or just straight up snitch. That's gonna result in some Waco type shit where the government stamps your little movement out and the media depicts you all as lunatics.

In my opinion the best way to go about it is for everyone to openly talk about this shit in the open like on the internet, on the street, at concerts, whatever and wherever and educate EVERYBODY that will listen to do the same. Kinda how trends get started. Make it a trend to know the truth and be angry about it. The government uses propoganda against us so we should use it against them only with facts instead of lies. My point is that if everyones stockpiling weapons and everybodys angry as fuck to the point where a revolution is about to boil over then what GROUPS are the government gonna stamp out and what GROUPS are the media gonna accuse of being lunatics? From what I know that's how the revolution to liberate our country from England went down and that's also how the anti-war movement during Vietnam was so successfull cause it wasn't just some small fringe movement among secret conspirators, it was the majority of the country speaking the fuck up!

Also the harsh reality is that we no longer have the abillity to "elect" who we want to run our government anymore. It might actually have to come down to a real cival war to reclaim our country because marching in the streets probably aint gonna do shit more than recruit more people, other than that it aint gonna chainge policies. But if the majority of the people stand the fuck up the military (being Americans too when it comes down to it) aint gonna ride with a few douchebag polititians over their own people. At least in the long run. But definately stockpile weapons and amunition cause in the very near future aint nobody gonna be able to legaly buy guns other than the police and military. And without guns there ain't gonna be no revolution and then the hammer is REALY gonna come down on our rights, liberties and freedom.

I'll admit that i have a few beers in me right now but this is my opinion, take it or leave it.

[/b]

the numbers will be too small at first.. but every new recruit has people that they trust.

the anti-war movement during vietnam was successful? or it just had a lot of people doing it?

When we rid ourselves of England the people who controlled us were very far away. Further away than England is now, because they couldn't hop on a plane and be here in acouple days. Our government is right here. right now. stockpiling weapons is stupid. get a pistol and an assault rifle and become comfortable with both weapons abilities. if for whatever reason they get a warrant to search your house and you have stockpiles of weapons you wont just be going down for a bullshit charge for not having a registered gun. Advise your friends to do the same, if you are outspoken in the government you think we have (people going away for absolutely no reason and to never be heard from again) how is talking about it out in the open the smart thing to do?

Originally posted by SF1@Aug 24 2005, 10:11 PM

If it's true that he is, he's not legaly aloud to say "no I'm not a cop" so he just plays it like he's admitting to being a cop sarcastically. Like to make his accuser out to be a nut.

So far that's all he's done. But seriously, search and read his posts. :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

actually police are legally allowed to claim they are not a cop.

i remember when i thought the same thing when i was in 7th grade.

Originally posted by SF1@Aug 24 2005, 10:11 PM

If it's true that he is, he's not legaly aloud to say "no I'm not a cop" so he just plays it like he's admitting to being a cop sarcastically. Like to make his accuser out to be a nut.

So far that's all he's done. But seriously, search and read his posts. :five-o:  :five-o:  :five-o:  :five-o:

accusing people of being cops on an internet forum is ridiculous. all it does is make you look like a dumbass. stop it. please.

I have been thinking about revolutionary things for many, many years.... I hate to bust your bubbles but fact of the matter is that the average person doesn't give a fuck about the "facts" or the "truth". Noone gets fighting mad unless something is affecting them personally. Sure some people may listen to ya and may be receptive to your message but don't expect to create any kind of mass movement. The most each of us can do is maybe get a few more people on the protest block, a few more signatures on the petition, a few more people who are prepared for WTSHTF.

There are no heros in peacetime...

Noone gives a damn about leadership when they do whatever the fuck they want anyways.

Noone cares about the truth when they love living in a fantasy.

Rising oil prices, loss of jobs, declining dollar value, quagmire in iraq, etc., these things will contribute to the number of people whos ears are bending towards something different.... in search of some different answers.... but a breaking point is still a ways off for this country.

Bush & co. are already performing what is probably the most effective form of take over for the current state of affairs and that is covert, political coup d'tat. Whether the democrats can solidify an effective resistance to this, or if they will become another head of this beast (eg Skull and Bones) is yet to be seen.

"The truth of revolution brother..... is year zero." -Crass

I'm just going to post the lyrics for the whole song "Bloody Revolutions" since they are good and I like Crass and that's my favorite crass song... lol

You should listen to this song if you get the chance....

You talk about your revolution, well, that's fine

But what are you going to be doing come the time?

Are you going to be the big man with the tommy-gun?

Will you talk of freedom when the blood begins to run?

Well, freedom has no value if violence is the price

Don't want your revolution, I want anarchy and peace

You talk of overthrowing power with violence as your tool

You speak of liberation and when the people rule

Well ain't it people rule right now, what difference would there be?

Just another set of bigots with their rifle-sights on me

But what about those people who don't want your new restrictions?

Those that disagree with you and have their own convictions?

You say they've got it wrong because they don't agree with you

So when the revolution comes you'll have to run them through

You say that revolution will bring freedom for us all

Well freedom just ain't freedom when your back's against the wall

Will you indoctrinate the masses to serve your new regime?

And simply do away with those whose views are too extreme?

Transportation details could be left to British rail

Where Zyklon B succeeded, North Sea Gas will fail

It's just the same old story of man destroying man

We've got to look for other answers to the problems of this land

Vive la revolution, people of the world unite

Stand up men of courage, it's your job to fight

It all seems very easy, this revolution game

But when you start to really play things won't be quite the same

Your intellectual theories on how it's going to be

Don't seem to take into account the true reality

Cos the truth of what you're saying, as you sit there sipping beer

Is pain and death and suffering, but of course you wouldn't care

You're far too much of a man for that, if Mao did it so can you

What's the freedom of us all against the suffering of the few?

That's the kind of self-deception that killed ten million jews

Just the same false logic that all power-mongers use

So don't think you can fool me with your political tricks

Political right, political left, you can keep your politics

Government is government and all government is force

Left or right, right or left, it takes the same old course

Oppression and restriction, regulation, rule and law

The seizure of that power is all your revolution's for

You romanticise your heroes, quote from Marx and Mao

Well their ideas of freedom are just oppression now

Nothing changed for all the death, that their ideas created

It's just the same fascistic games, but the rules aren't clearly stated

Nothing's really different cos all government's the same

They can call it freedom, but slavery is the game

Nothing changed for all the death, that their ideas created

It's just the same fascistic games, but the rules aren't clearly stated

Nothing's really different cos all government's the same

They can call it freedom, but slavery is the game

There's nothing that you offer but a dream of last years hero

The truth of revolution, brother................... is year zero.

For the most part i agree with villians post, although i think counting on democrats for anything is a bad idea.

Look at their history, John Kerry is a millionare, people voted for him because they said he was better than Bush, Benito Mussolini was better than Hitler, would you vote for him though?

The democrats and republicans are the twin parties of capitalism, supporting them is supporting the system and its injustices.

Organizing a mass movement is necissary.

The world is based on class divisions, on one side you have the propertied class, who own the private property (means of production and such, not a house or a cadillac) and those who have to work or farm to survive.

This is what the movement should be based on. Our class, our common reality that in order to survive we have to work.

As time goes on, and shit gets worse, more people will radicalize, and choose a side, the point is to win them to the side of the working class. As was written in the manifesto, we have nothing to lose but our chains.

Villainski, as a member of the US military, you could land yourself on a one way ticket to the cuban luxury resort with that childish "revolution" talk.

If any of you are actually foolish enough to think you could take on and win a conflict against the US military, by all means go ahead (with the fact that this is the internet and it's much easier to talk than do aside). But let me know before you go off on your wonderful revolutionary adventures so I can turn on CNN and watch you get cut apart by automatic fire and see 500 lb. presents landing on your doorstep. As they say, the revolution will be televised!

I 'sapose' I could expect this talk from SF, but it sounds like a few of you have been listening to 'Immortal Technique' too much.

Originally posted by SF1@Aug 25 2005, 02:20 PM

Stereotype, shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about and nobody gives a shit about you or what you have to say. :clown2:

It's sort of sad that you had to edit your post to add an emoticon, like you couldn't get your point across without it.

Well, I'm sure more than a few people on here would agree they don't give a shit about what I have to say, ect. But I do know what I'm talking about it, which is why pointing out the obvious flaws in you and your counterparts half-assed, outlandish theories is so entertaining for me. So until a moderator decides to totally shut down my internet presence (which I'm suprised hasn't happened yet), I will be here.

Also, I realize most of the words in my post are foreign to you. So before you respond with your classic "dood u are a pigzeR!!! :five-o: :five-o: " or the always popular "kid u r a morron nd i ghate u mad!! :clown2: :chicken: ", grab a dictionary and try to figure out what I actually said. Thanks, and have a fantastic day.

Five hundred lb present...shit guy i hope im not your neighbor...if that was the case guess you dont need to turn on CNN...or better yet hope you dont live by any rave sites cause that will get you fucked up...

Which makes me ask my self "Are raves a symptom or a direct cause of a revoloutionary phiolophy"? It would seem that young people (assuming most people that attend raves are young) are a real threat. So much so that even if they are gathering peacefully not even to protest they must be disbanded. Is it the fear that perhaps a group of people getting together (and assuming that many were loaded, stoned, wasted) may lead to a realized bond. Or perhaps that way to much illegal money is made at raves and uncle sizzam aint having that. Probably a little of both. But more so the later. Being that the USA will crush any internal enemy without hesitation I dont think they are scared of an uprising. If so they will just gas everyone including stereotype for sitting on his ass watching tv. We have been suckerd into a brainwash-patriotism from day one. But get outta line just a lil and your ass will get smacked i dont give a fuck who you are.

Seems like a good way to still instill the fear even deeper with these unwarranted raids on parties. Being that many people are young I wonder how many scared kids will never go to another party in fear of getting stomped out. Its one thing to get grounded by your folks but getting the shit kicked out of you thats something else... Its funny we havent had any comments on this thread that speak on the fact that "as long as your not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about", but thats the exact type of brainwashed-patriotism that im talking bout.

They shut these things down not because they're afraid of a revolution stemming from a rave, but because they hear these kids are doing drugs and the music is alien to them so they don't understand, and being the stuffy old white people these politicians are, they try to stop anything they don't understand.

Frequency jammers, seriously...

Originally posted by fermentor666@Aug 25 2005, 02:55 PM

They shut these things down not because they're afraid of a revolution stemming from a rave, but because they hear these kids are doing drugs and the music is alien to them so they don't understand, and being the stuffy old white people these politicians are, they try to stop anything they don't understand.

Frequency jammers, seriously...

--------------------------------------------------------------

thats what i was thinking, but to completely disregard the possiblity that perhaps the trading of alternative philosophies may happen...but i really think there is just to much illeagal money going on...break it up