Make me feel like

Frate_Raper

So yo,this is what I’m thinking right now.I need to Detox myself,sense I was on those roids for my Ivy,I feel like shit and I feel like I gained weight,so I’m saying Enema,no food,just fruit juices and water for 2 days.Has anyone done this shit,I’ve done it in a different way that involved eating nothing but apples for a week,but I felt gross for a few days then like a mill bucks.......

whats up?

Holla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I saw this thing on MTV about rich people who go to like enema resorts for weeks at a time...I don't know if shooting several gallons of water at extremely high pressure through your system is whatsup..but ehh..to each is own..

I mean people pay a lotta money for it..

who has to give you the enema?

here's some enema tips

# Find a good position. Make sure you are comfortable and can relax. Be sure you can clean up if a problem is to occur. Make sure you or your partner have good access to your anus.

# Lubricate your anus. You might your partner to massage some lubricant inside your anus and rectum. This will help when the nozzle is inserted. You will want you anus to admit it so that you can relax.

# As the nozzle is inserted, relax as it passes your sphincter. You might want to take a couple of deep breaths as it passes.

marthawheat.jpg

"During thirty years as a practicing herbalist,

I've cured myself of three terminal illnesses and

I've done more colon cleanses than I can count.

I've made this site to share my knowlege

and to provide the Colon Cleansing Kit™,

a product I've made from those experiences."

How did the steroids work for your poison ivy? Good, right?

Drink lots of tea. There are certain kinds that are perfect for cleansing your system. You should eat food because that is a way for your body to purge poisons. After and before painting you should always drink and eat a lot so that whatever fumes you inhale are absorbed through the digestive system. Eat a lot of fiber, even consider getting some Metamucil or Konsyl as a fiber supplement. I recommend the Konsyl because it has more fiber per serving and also has no sugars, unlike Metamucil.

My homies in highschool that were on the wrestling team would tell me nasty storys about whats rottiing away in your colon,meats,dairy etc and you'll lose like 12 pounds the first time you do it and it will clean your body out wicked hard.....so they'd give themself an enema before they too their weght so they'd fight a smaller dude and kick his ass.