What the fuck???

villain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SF1@Aug 22 2005, 10:19 PM

I sapose some idiot is gonna come on here as usual and try and tell us that we don't actually live in a fascist police state and how lucky we are to live in America.

Did you mean to put this in crossfire? At least more people will see it here.

Its bad and it's wrong but it happens in all countries.

the only thing that makes this stand out is that the dudes are dressed in green not blue and they're carrying rifles not pistols.

No biggie. (i'm not saying its not fucked up)

ps - you still don't live in a police state.

A police state is where you say something bad about the government. a car comes to your house and takes you, and no one ever sees you again.

give up.

Originally posted by ODS-1@Aug 27 2005, 08:08 PM

Honestly this sucks, but there's worse shit that goes on than a bunch of suburban white kids raves getting busted up. I'm not saying that this wasn't awful, but still.

Yeah.. because, in our country, this has never happened to inner-city black men. Or lameass peace protestors. Or a bunch of rich hippies. Or hate mongers. Or the poor.

It doesn't matter who it happened to or how many bruises were handed out. The fact of the matter is based on what this country allegedly stands for the united states is supposed to intervene when other countries do something of this nature. Not look the other way or sponsor it when those with substantial capital and political ties are the ones doing the persecuting.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by WhiteOx+Aug 24 2005, 08:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Aug 24 2005, 08:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Aug 22 2005, 10:19 PM

I sapose some idiot is gonna come on here as usual and try and tell us that we don't actually live in a fascist police state and how lucky we are to live in America.

Did you mean to put this in crossfire? At least more people will see it here.

Its bad and it's wrong but it happens in all countries.

the only thing that makes this stand out is that the dudes are dressed in green not blue and they're carrying rifles not pistols.

No biggie. (i'm not saying its not fucked up)

ps - you still don't live in a police state.

A police state is where you say something bad about the government. a car comes to your house and takes you, and no one ever sees you again.

give up.

[/b]

Fuck you. You're Austrailian, your cops gotta take a fucking attitude test just to become cops for crying out loud. What the fuck do you know about life in America?

A police state is where you can't do shit or go anywhere without the cops breathing down your neck ready to pounce as soon as you break one of the 987,378,899,284,809 laws. A police state is when they got a green light to pumble the shit out of you or murder you for no fucking reason and they get away with it. A police state is when the "Patriot act" legalizes everybody's phone to be tapped without a warant and (just like you said) you can be scooped up and thrown in a van and sent to a prison camp for saying the wrong shit.

A police state is when a LEGAL party on PRIVATE PROPERTY is raded by police and soldiers and random KIDS are beat the fuck down and/or locked the fuck up for nothing.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what the fuck kind of country I live in???