Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vanity

quit being a jerk

why is everyone a dickhead nowadays? it's like a trend or something. sure you'll get girls and your friends will be amused.. but fuck all that. I like being a nice guy.

Guest bumdigger

ooooooooooooooooooooo that was fucking disgusting.. yo what site are these on????

dear lord..

between that and this log of shit i ran into in a toilet stall today that was about the size of my thigh..... ive had a bit too much visual stimulus.

in the worst worst way..

That makes me want to get into kickboxing, Several years of aggresive walking haven't done me in, now I need to take it to the next level.

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

My computer won't play that "Kickboxer" thing......

What in the fuck is it???

this kick boxer kicked the other guy right ,.. well the guy he was kickin put his knee up to block it an the guy kickin his leg just snapped in half an then he fell back on it his leg looked like one of those fake holloween feet that look all rubbery

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER

dear lord..

between that and this log of shit i ran into in a toilet stall today that was about the size of my thigh..... ive had a bit too much visual stimulus.

in the worst worst way..

dude, I'm sure that was a public toilet, you kow the drill... just close your eyes and go for style points...

Being "nice" gets you nowhere fast

"There ain't nothing wrong with gettin' your bubble on....but, too much bubblin' will make you fizz quicker."

ONLY BE NICE WHEN YOU HAVE TO other than random nice comments to your girl be a dick to everyone and punch people in the head for no reason it'll get you far in life

what i consider being nice is when greeting new women give em a nice smack in the ass and giving em the winky wink

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this