Bob Costas and Conan sub for Larry King

CIPHER_one

Bob Costas was guest hosting Larry King for a bit, he had Conan O'Brien on and they just bullshitted for an hour. I'mr eading hte transcript and it's pretty awesome. Here's a bit:

O'BRIEN: Larry also leans way forward. Larry is invading your personal space.

COSTAS: And the shoulders.

O'BRIEN: The shoulders are hunched. A large head. I have a large head. I think you can attest to that, seeing it in person

COSTAS: It's an amazing dome, no question.

O'BRIEN: Two of my heads fit into one of Larry King's heads. He's a giant head, leaning forward. I love the man dearly, but it's intimidating to be in the same room with him

COSTAS: There are two people who have shoulders like Larry King. He is one of them and the other is Phil Jackson. We're not talking about people that are necessarily huge, like football players but people who are skinny but somehow their shoulders have an expanse that makes no sense relative to their other body parts.

O'BRIEN: It's Jackson and Larry King, same thing, right angle, shoulders is at a right angle to the neck. Larry wasn't watching. I snuck up behind him and put a carpenter's level on his shoulder. The bubble went right to the middle. That's only Phil Jackson and Larry King, the only two, and Frankenstein.

COSTAS: What are the chances -- Conan doesn't have to worry about being back tomorrow night. What are the chances I actually make a return? I think Nancy Grace is in the bullpen right now. I was to do the only week. This is only Tuesday. You come on, basically deconstruct the host's body, the regular host's body, your chances of having permanent employment ...

O'BRIEN: You're gone and I'm gone. I'll never be invited back on a legitimate Larry King show. That's it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/16/lkl.01.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CIPHER_one@Aug 22 2005, 06:27 PM

O'BRIEN: Larry also leans way forward. Larry is invading your personal space.

COSTAS: And the shoulders.

O'BRIEN: The shoulders are hunched. A large head. I have a large head. I think you can attest to that, seeing it in person

COSTAS: It's an amazing dome, no question.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/16/lkl.01.html