the french are hard to take....

boogie hands

im sitting here talking to this frenchman on the phone and its really grating my nerves. you know when older gay men get really "fagged out" over something? this guy sounds like that when ever he says anything at all. plus their favorite saying is "thats not how we do it in france" which irritates me because i dont care so much i cant even begin to explain it to them.

on a side note i have some french aquaintences who are halarious and are great people but this guy is too much (as were the last 3 frenchmen i talked to in the past few days)......im officially taking a break from the french for a few weeks.

p.s.-im going to see meatloaf tonight. thats right......meatloaf.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

boogie is a fine rare cheese collector/seller.

I have a grip of French women that I have to deal with at my job, they're the fucking worst. Attitude for miles.

I'd rather have puerto rican women clicking her teeth and moving her head around at me than have to deal with a pretentious french person.

Originally posted by symbols@Aug 22 2005, 01:30 PM

weird huh?

i dunno, i was in paris and the people were pretty fuckin cool

oui oui

actually its not that weird. when a culture steeped in tradition mingles with a disposible society like ours people are bound to be offended. i just have a problem with their inability to shut the fuck up about it for 5 minutes.

as boogie hands admitted, there's also damn cool people in france. that being said, I think the more idiots a country has, the cool people over there are even cooler for being cool despite all their asshole wanker countrymen.

that's also why I don't understand european soccer hooligans... they can't visit any other country or even city without being an asshole about soccer (which is a cool sport, but not worth to get violent about I think)