OAKTOWN JUSTICE

courtorder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Aug 22 2005, 12:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Aug 22 2005, 12:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GREENOJOS@Aug 22 2005, 12:00 AM

not to mention the gang of black people surrounding the car.

since when is that a reason to not floor it away?

[/b]

even if the driver would have floored it, he still wouldnt have gotten very far.

that was my point, dummy.

Originally posted by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR@Aug 21 2005, 10:27 AM

What a bunch of fucking monkeys....

I guess that's what happens when you have .5% brain activity and listen to gangsta rap all day.

^^^

NO.

its pretty harsh, but thats what you get for snitching. especially when you hang around to get mobbed for it. by the way, does anyone know if this happened to happened outside that and -one basket ball game months ago? because i was around when some oakland cats started shooting into crowds of dudes that were supposedly from the city. i didnt stick around though

Originally posted by GREENOJOS+Aug 22 2005, 04:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GREENOJOS - Aug 22 2005, 04:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by WhiteOx@Aug 22 2005, 12:31 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-GREENOJOS@Aug 22 2005, 12:00 AM

not to mention the gang of black people surrounding the car.

since when is that a reason to not floor it away?

even if the driver would have floored it, he still wouldnt have gotten very far.

that was my point, dummy.

[/b]

Last time I checked cars were pretty good at travelling over and through people, dummy

Yeah, I'm sure they all look at 12oz just in case someone else "snitches." And they all have the equipment to find some's IP address and hack into their computer to find out where they live and what they look like. And then they'll come with about 20 people to beat you up.

i'd be pretty pissed if it was my car. i woulda told all the niggas taht i would give up the girl if they let me get the fuck outta there with my car. if he backed up into all of em then they woulda found him and done the same shit, or what the dude above me said about the gunzzz

Originally posted by azert@Aug 22 2005, 05:10 PM

Yeah, I'm sure they all look at 12oz just in case someone else "snitches." And they all have the equipment to find some's IP address and hack into their computer to find out where they live and what they look like. And then they'll come with about 20 people to beat you up.

this guy needs to lighten up

and before you say some shit to me

take it easy there pal

Originally posted by boogie hands+Aug 22 2005, 02:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boogie hands - Aug 22 2005, 02:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nomadawhat@Aug 22 2005, 01:08 PM

ever rocked your way out of snow when somebody starts shooting at you?

no...i havent.

[/b]

EXXXTREME WINTER CONDITIONSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Shit like this video happens everywhere.

OPEN UP YOUR EYES

AND YOU WILL SEE

TAKE A LOOK AROUND

AND YOU WILL FIND OUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Originally posted by SF1@Aug 22 2005, 04:34 AM

When will people learn? the lowest form of human exsistance is a snitch. Bitch probably got what she deserved. Damn I wish I could see the video!

dude, you're such a hypocrite.....

you're over in crossfire going on about injustices going on in the world but then you cheer this kind of shit on?

oh yeah, a woman getting killed by a mob...word, she deserved it......sure guy. :(

Originally posted by boogie hands@Aug 22 2005, 05:42 PM

i still dont quite understand how you get in a situation where your car is surrounded. granted, a crowd of 300 would probably bring you to a halt sooner or later but 20 people? pssh....seems like it would be about as hard as rocking yourself out of the snow.

Again, I'm sure she didn't have a key to the car, she might have gotten tricked into going there.

I love how all the e-gangsters love to say 'the bitch deserved it for snitching' and them re-affirm their gangsterism by uneccesarily reapeating 'snitches get stitches.' You fags, you know who you are, all sounds like broken records, trying to sound hard, give it a break. No one here knows anything about what happened in that video. Assumptions really piss me off

SF1 aren't you the cunt that by principle alone would NEVER collude with police even if was to catch some sick serial rapist fuck? That makes you an idiot. Fuck you

Black people lynching someone? now ive seen everything

ahhaha jk jk

it sounded like a crowd full of angry dave chapelles

so what if she snitched a crook out. Fuck criminals and thugs. Muafuckas like that, its a good thing theyr off the streets. No need for beatings and criminality