pregnancy

WTF?

okay, so its been a minute since ive been here. but i couldnt find anything through search engines on pregnancy. heres the problem. i got my lady pregnant, (hooray, im gonna be a father!) however, shes getting all these cramps and shit, always in pain, she was askin some ladys at work (mothers and shit) if thats a bad thing. and everyone was telling her its a pretty good sign of a miscarrage (sp?). i was wondering if anybody knows anything about this? is there a doctor in the house?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Aug 20 2005, 09:35 PM

Maybe trying going to a doctor?

If shes pregnant she should already be seeing one on a consistent basis for checkups and shit.

Most def.

On another tangent: I was traveling this weekend and was looking at this condom machine while peeing at a gas station. Someone had written "For full refund, insert baby here" with an arrow to the coin slot. I about shit my pants, funniest thing ever..

cashrefund reminded me of that..

well, she just took the pregnancy test thing two days ago, then she took it again yesterday to be sure, shes been going to work both days so we havent had the time to go by the hospital and see whats good on it. she took the test cause she hadnt had her period, and then she got these crazy cramps. we got an apointment on monday, but shes trippin now.

~oh, and of course the tap is still in full effect

i guess the problem is, we're not actually sure how long shes been pregnant. she was having the cramps for five days. and she usually has them before she gets her period, like a warning sign, she calls it. but if it was a miscarrage (sp) wouldnt there be some bleeding involved? i would think? i havent a clue.

Yeah, Man , Only true way to know is to bring her to the doctor. I don't think she will go for "Ok, Dawood on 12 oz. said you should drink a 1/4 cup of lemon juice and sleep on your right side." If it helps any, My ex-wife had a miscarriage and she had cramps bad. Usually women get morning sickness and some cramping too when they are pregnant, but severe cramps can mean a miscarriage, from my experience. Is she sick and nauseous?<---I dont think I spelled that right

my girl claimed to have a miscarriage, and i thought she was frontin (at 16 and always using protection...for the most part) i did mad research on the topic...and she was frontin. anyways, severe cramping is a sign for a potential miscarriage especially if its consistant in the lower back area. bleeding or spotting also might happen. and if it's this early it's not like a baby is actually going to flop out while she's gouing go the bathroom, it'll be mad small. anyways...if you need more info go to http://www.webmd.com, thats where i did all my research haha, goodluck.

yeah, she was throwing up, then she went and got the test the first time cause she had her suspicions. she got all dizzy and shit alot to. its wierd cause from what that link why write gave me says, it doesnt really sound like a miscarriage, but then again shes got crippling cramps and shit. i cant wait for monday, thats for sure.

If you are passing tissue at home, and it is your first miscarriage, it is not necessary to catch the tissue and take it in. You may do this if you choose, however, and you can store it in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator until you get to a doctor.

"when did you make that meatloaf honey, it was pretty good"

Originally posted by ARCEL@Aug 20 2005, 10:04 PM

this old lady i know was talking about a miscarriage she had a long time ago, she went out back to use the bucket, and ker-plunk, out plopped the baby. she wrapped it in a towel and had someone drive her to the doctor.

who the hell do you hang out with...

this sounds like my kind of thread!

Originally posted by ARCEL@Aug 20 2005, 08:04 PM

this old lady i know was talking about a miscarriage she had a long time ago, she went out back to use the bucket, and ker-plunk, out plopped the baby. she wrapped it in a towel and had someone drive her to the doctor.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...yes this rules.

"you shudernt uh dung that....he just a bowy"