Exclusive Relationship or Promiscuity

H. Lecter

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Aug 20 2005, 08:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Aug 20 2005, 08:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-slave_one@Aug 20 2005, 10:10 AM

forill, i trip out on those kids in high school who are in serious relationships talking about being TOGETHER FOREVER...and then what happens down the road?

have fun first, settle down later.

My girlfriend's ex is getting married to his girlfriend. They are both 17 and they've been together for less than two months.

Have a nice life.....

[/b]

I always thought you were alot older than this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Orgasm Addict@Aug 20 2005, 10:57 AM

Exclusive.

Being single and promiscuous only makes you realize that the fish in the sea aren't that cool or interesting.

Plus, all the head games and acting like you have no emotions... what a waste of time.

I love being upfront and I love being in love.

True.

I picked exclusive... the sad thing is, alot of people don't want exclusive relationships anymore. The votes turned out the way they did because I would think us 12ozers are a *little more versed in the ways of swine than the rest of the world, therefore we know that promiscuous relationships aren't going to be rewarding in the end. I mean people aren't even getting married anymore, there's couples staying together with kids that aren't married... and then we've got people with open relationships... IMO none of that stuff is healthy.

I have no interest in an exclusive relationship. Every girl I ever meet that wants to 'jump my bones' is a fucking nardo. Or they're pretty cool until three days later, when I realize that they're a nardo.

Maybe it's because I'm jaded. Or it's because of some childhood experiences, or lack of, but I couldn't live with a girlfriend. Fuck, man, seriously. How the fuck does a guy do that? I can't even stay on the phone with a broad for more than three minutes.

I think that when I get married, my wife and I will have two separate bedrooms on opposite ends of the house.

I've often wondered about this myself... I've been with my girl for five years, and between her and another fairly long relationship, I feel like I largely missed out on my young, freewheelin' days. There have been offers from a lot of girls that I've been attracted to, and have turned down because I had someone I loved at home. But no matter how in love you are, you second guess yourself... I mean, its pretty tough to say no to a threesome with two hot french chicks, or to a girl with incredible tits asking for a "pearl necklace".

However, when I talk to my boys about it (they are mostly swinging singles) they say that its not that much fun to pick up sluts at bars or to fuck an acquaintance off and on for a month or two. They seem to think that what I have is worth a lot more. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. But for what its worth, I would say that ideally, I wish that I had sown my seeds a bit more before finding someone that made me so happy, if just to know for myself that its not all its cracked up to be.

Good Topic! Ive been with my girl for over five years... we live together and have two kids (we are not married by a "priest" but are united by god... its the christians that have affairs). We met on the road.. I was traveling the country selling food, drugs and beer at concerts and festivals. I met my girl at a show in PA and we started traveling together. We went out west and lived in the redwoods for a while, i took her up to oregon the meet my family and roamed the country for over a month with her. when the months started to get cold, we settled close to her homebase and here we are two kids and five years later. I use to struggle with my nomadic urges and desire to abandon "responsibilities" quite often. Being free of commitments and able to live every moment as the moment dictates is somthing that I would say is par for course. But I have a damn good girl... she is the only girl in the world that I would get a job and raise a family with... and the only girl that I would be devoted and commited to, through and through. I love her and would not taint the dynamics of my family by being a ho... Moral of the story....

"No matter how much running you do, It just isnt your decision when love finds you." -Foul Mouth Jerk -GFE

if you practice promiscuity, i will never be in an exlusive relationship with you. i've broken off alot of relationships after finding out about their extensive sexual history. myabe i'm weird, but if i'm a strong enough person to have some self preservance and the girl i'm falling asleep next to fucked like 50 guys in 4 years...psssht.

Exclusive. I need to be reassured that myself matters more than my dick.

I can hold five hour long conversations on the phone with the girl I'm interested in right now. I didn't even think women could be interesting again, let alone it was possible for me to even stay entertained for longer than an hour on that infernal contraption.