The 40 Year Old Virgin

Dr. Dazzle

I just got home from watching this. Easily the funniest movie I've seen in years. I know it looks pretty fucking stupid, and the premise is ridiculous, but it is really, really funny. And I'm like, the most critical movie guy ever. I hate movies. They all suck. ESPECIALLY comedies. What the fuck is with the "Frat Pack" or whatever the fuck those unfunny assholes are called. Will Ferrell is the only funny one. The rest are brutally unfunny. But this, damn good.

Go see it. Seriously.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok ,im 16 but got in any way well before the movie started i was just kicking the seat in front of me a little and the guy in the seat was like stop kicking my seat i said ok sorry ,then in the middle of the movie when he had all of those condoms on the bedd and the daughter walks in i started screaming and laphing and not reallizing kicked his seat so fucking hard it was prity funy