Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Dazzle

The 40 Year Old Virgin

I just got home from watching this. Easily the funniest movie I've seen in years. I know it looks pretty fucking stupid, and the premise is ridiculous, but it is really, really funny. And I'm like, the most critical movie guy ever. I hate movies. They all suck. ESPECIALLY comedies. What the fuck is with the "Frat Pack" or whatever the fuck those unfunny assholes are called. Will Ferrell is the only funny one. The rest are brutally unfunny. But this, damn good.

Go see it. Seriously.....

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

funny. you nipple fuckers have to see it.

i find it funny that steve carrell was the one that blue up.. the cat w/ the glasses was funnier, but he had the fucked up here and is now stuck on mr. goodwrench's jock

saw it lastnight.... worth the $9.50

it was funny all the way through.. like he just says random funny shit to himself if u pay attention...

Ive heard good things about it but i can wait till its a Rental, fuckin 10 bucks to see a movie just doesnt fly with me .

It was ok. I certainly enjoyed it...but I'd say I really only enjoyed like 50% of the movie.

I also snuck in...which was awesome.

its fantastic...best out of all the movies I saw this year.

check out his interview with john on the daily show...just as funny as the movie...you can find it on comedy centrals website

this movie was fucking hilarious... my cheeks hurt from laughing so much when i walked out of the theatre

al green thumbs up.

Hilarious. Those brown guys were pretty funny.

"It's not a toy - it's Iron Man!"

It could be the funniest movie since Zoolander.

Man, I really wasn't as floored by it as oyu guys. Mention some of your favorite parts and I'll see if I was into em....if you dont mind.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this