5 years well wasted?

Frate_Raper

I joined this online festering sore 5 years ago today,if you remeber my FIRST screen name holla that shit out and win a prize.

I can't belive it's been this long,I've gone from high school.to college and now the work force and I still waste about 15 mins a day reading and looking at stupid shit on here.

WHERES MY FUCKING PRIZES/GIFTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Aug 20 2005, 03:40 AM

I just went back and checked my old name and it turns out I registered orignally in may of 2001 and ranked in with a whopping 0 posts. I didn't know Ch.0 existed back then... thank god.

Yeah I came on in 2000. And I'm pretty sure there was an older version in '99 and maybe earlier. I guess there was a crash of sorts before '00?

congratulations, at least you only spend 15 minutes a day...

some people, myself included at times, burn hours on this site.

i learned about 12 oz about 2 1/2 years ago, and it opened my eyes to the rest of the graffiti world like crazy. i had no idea about anything going on anywhere else b/c i didnt have much access to magazines or videos.

my favorite part of 12 oz, is when it goes down. everyone you know know's about it and you all stew in some sort of unspoken withdrawal for a moment or two. i think its kinda funny.

also, waking up hungover to discover three new threads on metalheads is the shit.

Vanity,that wasn't me I've had the same name most of my life.....but you and I used to talk bro.You sent me a nine album that didn't work a few months back.

Tough Love,I like thick girls son but a wet boobie is still a wet boobie,good lookin!

12 oz has its ups and downs but its all in good fun,when I was in school I was always on here.

word.. i like stayin in the shadows too...

i first came on 12 oz after my first trip back to Poland where i picked up my first graff mag.. yes it was the last issue of 12oz with sonics interview with os gemeos... pure inspiration..

big ups to Raven and the crew..