Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frate_Raper

5 years well wasted?

I joined this online festering sore 5 years ago today,if you remeber my FIRST screen name holla that shit out and win a prize.

I can't belive it's been this long,I've gone from high school.to college and now the work force and I still waste about 15 mins a day reading and looking at stupid shit on here.

WHERES MY FUCKING PRIZES/GIFTS

I just went back and checked my old name and it turns out I registered orignally in may of 2001 and ranked in with a whopping 0 posts. I didn't know Ch.0 existed back then... thank god.

I don't remember anyone's old names... and i lost track of who most people were after the big crash.... but i think that's more due to apathy.

give a hint or something jeeeeeez

i think either a friend (still on, nigga stays in brick slayers) or the magazine turned me on to the site

some funny shit has went on here, worth the laughs at the least.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Aug 20 2005, 03:40 AM

I just went back and checked my old name and it turns out I registered orignally in may of 2001 and ranked in with a whopping 0 posts. I didn't know Ch.0 existed back then... thank god.

Yeah I came on in 2000. And I'm pretty sure there was an older version in '99 and maybe earlier. I guess there was a crash of sorts before '00?

I was originally on here as ethreadzny, how creative. Unlike some of you I was a late bloomer, I originally joined 11-February 02. a good 3 yrs 6mnths. damn havent done much in three yrs except work.

hey queer bait,thanks for posting in my thread....hope some day you get the 45 seconds back it took you to read it.

Douche Bag

I can't understand how I've only racked up 2600 posts in five years. I only had that one other username while I couldn't get in to this account....maybe 200 posts on it. what gives?

congratulations, at least you only spend 15 minutes a day...

some people, myself included at times, burn hours on this site.

i learned about 12 oz about 2 1/2 years ago, and it opened my eyes to the rest of the graffiti world like crazy. i had no idea about anything going on anywhere else b/c i didnt have much access to magazines or videos.

my favorite part of 12 oz, is when it goes down. everyone you know know's about it and you all stew in some sort of unspoken withdrawal for a moment or two. i think its kinda funny.

also, waking up hungover to discover three new threads on metalheads is the shit.

been 2 years in september

but i lurked on this site for a good 6 months before i posted much... and now i'm sitting at just under 700 posts - thats less than one post a day

sigh. i will never reach "veteran" status will i?

i used to talk to one of your crewmates years ago.. or maybe it was you.. i forget. he said he changed what he wrote like once a week

Vanity,that wasn't me I've had the same name most of my life.....but you and I used to talk bro.You sent me a nine album that didn't work a few months back.

Tough Love,I like thick girls son but a wet boobie is still a wet boobie,good lookin!

12 oz has its ups and downs but its all in good fun,when I was in school I was always on here.

had this name since day one, never changing.

and i have under 3,000 posts in 4 years. unlike some people who've been here 2 weeks and have 4,984 posts. tease, cough. ahem.

bark.

Guest kasmoney

been here a min too...just dont like typing...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this