hebrew graffiti

been working on my hebrew graffiti style

the first 2 belong to a hip hop group called prison 6

59620886.jpg

the third belong to a israeli r&b singer called royal

colored in photoshop

59646417.jpg

:king:

ummm... what makes this hebrew... just cause the ppl may be jewish or from isreal doesn't make it hebrew... none of this graffiti has anything hebrew in it... no hebrew characters or letters... or no real meaning that would imply anything hebrew... i don't get it...

Dont you have like 4 threads already? Anyways this stuff isn't very good, the letters need a lot of work. The characters alright but you really need to do simples for a couple months straight-

Originally posted by infamouscraze@Aug 19 2005, 08:02 PM

ummm... what makes this hebrew... just cause the ppl may be jewish or from isreal doesn't make it hebrew... none of this graffiti has anything hebrew in it... no hebrew characters or letters... or no real meaning that would imply anything hebrew... i don't get it...

:huh2:

are you blind?

the letters are in hebrew they are not in english

:haha:

maybe you should take one more look at the graffiti

Mah matzav achi? I like to paint chamsas around my area. I maybe going to school at bezalel/hebrew u next year. If i do we should get together.

Originally posted by moshe one+Aug 20 2005, 02:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (moshe one - Aug 20 2005, 02:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-infamouscraze@Aug 19 2005, 08:02 PM

:huh2:

are you blind?

the letters are in hebrew they are not in english

:haha:

maybe you should take one more look at the graffiti

[/b]

hmmm... well when i went to the atlanta jewish academy to learn hebrew they never taught us those broken ass letters...

if all the letters was different and all it'd be straight but i aint feelin it tho. and my girls from israel and maybe i just dont kno hebrew but dont look anythin like what she writes

the only thing i would adjust is the "alef" looks alot like a "k"

^^ I missed looking at bad graffiti from israel. Thanks!

On an unrelated note, here is the one Salafi posted:

0400761377_001P.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this