Wisdom teeth

sarcasm

... and now i looklike kanye west.

've also had the fucking hicups for the past 2 days which won't seem to go away. it's fucking bothersome.

and vicodin can go to hell. that shit makes me feel sick to my stomach even wheni attempt to eat jello. it's something to do with the codene or whatever that's in it. but now im just taking 2 tyenol every 4 hours and that seems to be helping me out more than the vics.

i got my two lower and my upper right removed. i'm keeping the upper left one b/c i had to get a tooth pulled and it grew in its place.

anybody else have theirs removed?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I pretty much had the inverse experience...

I didn't puff up at all, no hiccups.

I enjoy vicodin, I've never got nauseous with that stuff.

And I got all four removed.

Well, maybe not inverse.

I think this whole wisdom teeth bussiness is a sham though, I mean, it used to be the case that everybody and their mother HAD to get their tonsils out, and now that rarely is the case. Oral surgeons have that legitimate hustle on lock.

Originally posted by Kilgore Trout@Aug 19 2005, 04:47 AM

I had to get mine out because they were compacted and rotting away. They hurt so bad a couple of days before my surgery, that I wasn't able to open my eyes.

Me too... my bottom ones where compacted and hurt like a bitch... I went ahead and had the top ones pulled at the same time just to avoid having to go through with it again. I didn't think it was that bad though.. I had planned to be off work a couple of days and went back the day after they were pulled. I hope i never eat jello again though, I had way too much of that shit...

I had all four removed at once....

minimal bleeding, no swelling,.....fuck i was back to eatring cheeseburgers at the Smokehouse in Berekley two days later.

I traded half my bottle of vicadin to my bartender and got three weeks worth of free cocktails and shots. I even got to keep the teeth as souveneirs

So, if effect, getting my wisdom teeth removed was great!

Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Aug 19 2005, 11:36 AM

i had 2 removed last month. the other 2 last year. i had percs then and that worked. the vic's this time did nothing. those are vic's for you.

try eating burger king chicken fingers. they are pretty soft.

i will have to try out the chicken fingers. all i've been eating is jello and chicken noodle soup. but last night i went to eat in n out... it hurt sooo bad but tasted sooo good... chicken fingers for lunch it is...

that and jamba juice smoothies.. o yes

my cheeks are even more poofy... wtf

my wisdom teeth on the bottom are coming in, but these fuckers hurt. My dentist said they are coming in fine, which they have been doing, slowly for the past two years. I will go through month long periods where I will open my mouth up too far to yawn or something and the pain just shoots through my jaw. Why do they call them wisdom teeth anyways? they aren't making me any smarter just more miserable.

I might go see if I can get my dentist to cut them out jsut to get over this shit, plus I get vicodin out of it....mmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by GEEB+Aug 19 2005, 12:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GEEB - Aug 19 2005, 12:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea, that shit does suck, especialy when you bleed while you sleep, and you wake up and your breath has that blood-stank morning breath combo, its pretty rough.

[/b]

yea that shit sucks. i got all 4 removed 2 weeks ago. it wasnt too bad though. the pain just came after 6 hours of taking the pills. they were growing in crooked and pushing my back teeth forward. i dont know what they with my teeth because supposedly they were crushed when they pulled em out.

<!--QuoteBegin-__ __ __ __@Aug 19 2005, 03:33 PM

damn, and my dentist i might need em pulled next month... that really sucks.. any siggestions on what to do after they are pulled?...

what to eat, ect....

ill give u $500 if it works..

just eat mashed potato, spaghetti, and jello for a week.