Zig woodcraft stains

AKTIN OUT

I bought a Zig Woodcraft stainer marker today and i dont know if i can use the stain thats already in it to tag shit....or maybe there is something i can mix into it along with the stain....i have sanford quink ink...works pretty good....could i put that in there maybe?

please help me out guys

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LOOK THROUGH THE TOP TWO STICKY THREADS..

INK RECIPE AND MARKER MODS..

yea you can use it to write on a few surfaces but actually staining the right surface varies because most surfaces nowadays are covered in some sort of sheen or coat..

its mostly for unfinished or raw wood...

they work some what on soft plastick..but you are better off using harder inks if you want to actually stain things like metal and plastics....

if they havnt really changed the ingrediants of the stain pen..then you should be able to somwhat stain and lightly etch into most types of foams and dried caulks..

uh.. thats it i think...other than that i justwould rather dump whats already in there and refill it with a better ink/paint of choice...but it should really be what suits your needs and tastes i guess..

yes there is blank ink but i'm not too sure who makes it... or if its just a paint medium that you can use to mix colors..

aktin you should really check the ink recipe super thread to get some ideas of what to use...its in the list of sticky threads at the top.

yeah i buy markers unlike the majority of people that write i am willing to spend a bit of money on something i like and im not a bit rich either....i get money and i spend it on graffiti stuff...no need to rack shit although i have done it before and was terrible at it..(got caught too much) anyways yeaahhhh baby i DO buy markers and trial and error will ruin markers hence the name "trial and ERROR"

peace