Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
villain

Apartments and shit....

Pulling a craigslist here. Yeah so I'm looking for a place to live. Been checking out some places. I figured that I might as well throw a line to the old 12oz since we are already e-friends. I have money but no credit. So that always makes me dependent on a leaseholder. DC-Balt area. Preferably not a party house since I'm a grown up with responsibilities. Getting a little loose on the weekends is no problem. I'm pretty flexible and easy going. I am reliable and trustworthy. I'm a quiet guy usually noodling away at something in my room. I do occasionally like to listen to my speaker system fairly loud though I'm not a dick about it. I have a ps2 and xbox. Willing to pay bonus for coolness.

PM me or whatever.

Holla atcha boy?

Originally posted by villain@Aug 18 2005, 09:15 PM

Pulling a craigslist here. Yeah so I'm looking for a place to live. Been checking out some places. I figured that I might as well throw a line to the old 12oz since we are already e-friends. I have money but no credit. So that always makes me dependent on a leaseholder. DC-Balt area. Preferably not a party house since I'm a grown up with responsibilities. Getting a little loose on the weekends is no problem. I'm pretty flexible and easy going. I am reliable and trustworthy. I'm a quiet guy usually noodling away at something in my room. I do occasionally like to listen to my speaker system fairly loud though I'm not a dick about it. I have a ps2 and xbox. Willing to pay bonus for coolness.

PM me or whatever.

Holla atcha boy?

edit, just. hit me on myspace.

Originally posted by oneeightyone+Aug 18 2005, 09:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oneeightyone - Aug 18 2005, 09:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>edit, just. hit me on myspace.

[/b]

Done...

<!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Aug 18 2005, 10:24 PM

aw i hope you don't get stuck with someone crazy! good luck

Thanks.... hopefully not. Kinda random, I figured this was my best bet.

Just about anything is better than having 100 burly men as roomates... lol

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this