Rustoleum Loves Graffiti Writers:New AA, Rusto, PT Colors

PushbuttonWarfare

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
has anyone used the sweet tomato? i can't tell what it looks like from the color chart. it appears that both raspberry and firetruck were discontinued. sweet tomato kind of looks like the two of them mixed...

i thought the sweet pea was lame.

aqua rules. french liliac was radical, but it reminded me too much of american tradition's sweet lavender, so it was hard for me to shit my pants over it.

as far as the company cutting berry pink from their line of colors... i would say it's very doubtful. i think that color makes them too much money. and i think that they realize this because look at the colors they've unveiled now... theres no way that they weren't marketed towards writers. i mean, who is going to buy aqua for a purpose other than graffiti??? someone who is painting their cotton candy stand for the carnival...

yo i used sweet tomato earlier this week and i am going to have to say that it turned out really well. i used it for a fade.

• 1 year later...

as far as i can remember theyhave always been watery as crap and now with a bad top forget about it american acentts are str8 grabage the only good rusto is flat black or white and chrome maby like 15 years ago they had good rusto colors that work really well i bought one at an old store and it worked really good but now a days your not going toget good quality

as far as i can remember theyhave always been watery as crap and now with a bad top forget about it american acentts are str8 grabage the only good rusto is flat black or white and chrome maby like 15 years ago they had good rusto colors that work really well i bought one at an old store and it worked really good but now a days your not going toget good quality

you're fucking wack and don't know how to paint

i've gotten proper coverage out of almost every rusto made paint i've ever use

harbor blue has amazing coverage and texture for how light of a color it is

i've always been able to go slow (even with a hard spraying cap like a rusto fat) and never get drips with it

get the fuck outta here you weak toy

american accents most watered down crap of the year award keep useing your garbage paint toys

stuborn idiot wow 1 color horbor blue out of like 15 colors to pick from that just suck thats like buying a cd just for the single

every year rustos paint gets more watered down and to top it off they hate graff artists so keep supporting people that hate you...

I use Rusto all them time and granted some colors are very watery but for the most part the paint is good with a decent color selection. I've seen people paint their entire piece with Euro paint and it still comes out like shit and I've seen people paint their entire piece from fill to outline with wal-mart paint and it comes out fresh! Take what paint you have in your area and be one with it.

youre a retard.

you go against a paint completely,

saying its watery and shit, that you

its only gotten worse and how you

dont want to support the company,

and then you agree with someone

that says its good paint, but its bad

on metal? get your story straight

• 2 weeks later...

yeah dude, those 2x pt cans are prime...and they have wicked colors.

and yeah? PAM caps are nice on pt? ill have to grab a buncha them. ive been taking caps off like car cleaning shit like tire shines and stuff..did seem to make much of a difference..

Only problem is that it is one or two cans. Also, you need to have a registered business with them. (I do, which is how I found out its only 1 or 2 DAMAGED cans)

Not hard to make up a business...I ordered 48 cans earlier for around 80 bucks, threw in a box of Markal paintstiks and it was $93