Rustoleum Loves Graffiti Writers:New AA, Rusto, PT Colors

PushbuttonWarfare

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont know what boondock you all are from but berry pink is not new where im from

learn to read you dumb little shit

the post says home depot carries it now

as opposed to only AC Moore, which was the only store that sold it in a three state radius

so go fuck yourself and your shit attitude

Re: Rustoleum Loves Graffiti Writers

Fuck people that be sayin "O if you dont rack paint you aint a balla" and shit. I cant rack shit anymore because if I do im going to Juvy. Other people say "O you wont get caught" they dont know that. If anything bring a few friends that will fight for you and have a car. Dont rack shit that wont be worth getting finger printed and mug-shotted over. Trust me. Gank 4-5 dollar cans not some 3 dollar shit you could afford.

this man is fuckin right. i'm facing same charges. fuckin lawyer fees, court fees, community service.

take it from the ones who've learned the lesson and BUY UR SHIT. if graff means anything to you little kiddies fuckin save ur lunch money if u want paint real bad.

i'd rather spend $30 on paint then six months prbation.

this man is fuckin right. i'm facing same charges. fuckin lawyer fees, court fees, community service.

take it from the ones who've learned the lesson and BUY UR SHIT. if graff means anything to you little kiddies fuckin save ur lunch money if u want paint real bad.

i'd rather spend $30 on paint then six months prbation.

you dont need to steal paint, to get free paint...

yadidadig??

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. if you go to your local superstores you might find coral and honey as new colors of normal AA. But then a bunch of Painter's Touch colors are renamed as AA colors in gloss, and a bunch of AA colors are now Painter's Touch satin, and both of them are male cap systems. Weird. I'm wondering why rusto is changing up everyone's cap game on us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Key lime green Panters Touch. Get it, use it. 3d highlights or a forcefield. It's bright man...

Oh, and I don't know if anyone has a thread or noticed. KILZ came out with a line of spray paint too. All in monochromatic colors. I guess they figured they've been used for graffiti cleanup so much they might as well appeal to the other side. I believe it was 4 tones for every color I saw, i.e. 4 greens, 4 blues, 4 reds (including pinks) and 4 purples...

Only problem is the cans are male, but the stock cap on it isn't so bad. The can is cool looking too. They were at Wal-Mart here in the Bay Area. I don't know about other areas.

The stock cap on the killz blows!! i tried to do an outline with a powder blue, which came out looking like an artistic crackhead was trying to piece while hitting his pipe!! i ripped that janky ass cap off it and threw it back in my bag. a week or two later i was getting ready for work and i opened up the medicine cabinet in my bathroom and my roommate had bought an axe deodarant stick which came with a mini axe spraycan. i immediately stripped it off and threw it on the can of killz, fit perfect!! went out the following night nice thick line with great cover, only complaint was that it was kinda of drippy

those new cans are the same spray from any angle type job like those dumb kilz cans right?

i saw some, and they had big hooded caps but i didnt think they were male cans (the painters touch ones)

they cost more than regular painters touch and american accents though, by a little bit.

painters touch that like celery color or whatever, that super pale ass green is hot.

also, that kilz male can paint is really good with rocket caps.

and kilz has two new lines of paint, the other one, with regular cans, is terrible. craftcote. pssh

I can say I worked with AA Aqua, Sweet Pea, Grape, Oregango, Stops Rust Dark Purple and Orange. I was please with all of them. Altought Sweet Pea color doesn't match the cap and Dark Purple didn't cover that well. I have been having a hard time finding the new colors. Home Depot in this are didn't carry any of the new colors, the colors I got I found at Lowes. Is there some deal that certian companies will carry certain colors? Or is it just the stores in my area? If anyone could tell me what stores carry AA Strawflower, Buttercup, Blackberry, French Lilac, Key Lime, Mango....Stops Rust Grass Green.....Painter Touch Grape, Bery Pink and Lilac. So basicly if someone could tell me does Home Depot (Lowes or WalMart) carry these just not in my area. I know this shit is about rusto and some people are scared to fuck with krylons, but if your feeling bold I found some new Krylon colors that rock.... Grape Frost, Watermelon and Periwinkle. if anyone know how there Tomato, Tidepool and Pumpkin Orange work let me know.

pumpkin orange is decent so is tidepool good coverage with the pumpkin and the tide pool can be used for some sick ass effects!

• 2 weeks later...