Rustoleum Loves Graffiti Writers:New AA, Rusto, PT Colors

PushbuttonWarfare

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone seen Key Lime in the New England area?

I went to Home Depot the other day and spied the new PT Candy Pink and Khaki. Khaki is pretty dope, but Candy Pink is just whatever. Not especially bright or interesting.

yeeessss..

and as far as the comments on colors looking alike..

some of the new PT/AAs are indeed very similar..not surprising, since the palette was already like that; PT is gloss[and slightly cheaper], AA is matte.

Anyone seen Key Lime in the New England area?

I went to Home Depot the other day and spied the new PT Candy Pink and Khaki. Khaki is pretty dope, but Candy Pink is just whatever. Not especially bright or interesting.

that candy pink looked hella mucho sick....

ughhh....

anyone else use this yet?...

I never have good experiences with light pinks..

Wow... back from the dead y'all... heh.. forgot about this place. Anywho...

Does AA still suck ass with the cap sticking when you start spraying. Always hated that. I went down to my local HD the other day looking for them shits and there was hardly any AA on the shelf. CS told me that they werent going to stock them anymore?? In a move to make paints 'safer' acrylic H20 style and cheaper without using petrol. Dont know how true that is??

• 3 weeks later...

How can yall not be talking about the best color ever KEY LIME? Homo Depot carries all the new painters touch color (berry pink yum!!!!) most of the time I can only find green apple at lowes. they will special order what ever you want if you bring in the product number. I hope ever body know's that ny fats and outines work on rusto/american acc./painter touch most of the time any way. if they start spitting out the side use the plan B (stocktip).some euro caps work to but I dont bother with them.