The Football/Soccer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pullo hooked it up also. He was all over the pitch, and he's older than many of them, I believe. They looked like they were playing some kind of friendly match, the way they were dancin all over that shit. They fucking killed it. My only extra wishes would have been to see dumb ass Ronaldo cry like the bitch ass wiener he is, and also for Rooney to get decapitated. FC BARCELONA !! I wish I was over there to get unbelievably smashed in the streets. You know that shit is really poppin! Probably for the rest of the week, and month. The match with Chelsea in many ways, was the better game. But I was happy as fuck to see those fools get sent back to London too! Anyways just wanted to put my 2 cents in here. We gonna get that shit next year too !

anyone watch the WC Qualifier match last night , USA v Costa Rica? Goddamn US played sorry as fuck. It was embarrassing. Any predictions for their fate as the WC draws closer ? I suppose it was at least a little bit cool to see the pk go in that Donovan shot, first US goal in Costa Rica in 9 years. but we still sucked!