My job as a lifeguard, acid, menustration, dogs..

ElectricitySucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY CLUETWO, THAT PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE A NICE SENTENCE. WELL ILL TELL YOU ONE THING, THIS STORY HERE IS PRETTY COOL, BUT A GOOD STORY IS A GOOD STORY NO MATTER HOW ITS WRITTEN, ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS WRITE IT GOOD. LIKE THIS ONE TIME WHEN I WAS COMING HOME FROM WORK I SAW A TANK ROLL BY ON THE FUCKING STREET AS I WAS GETTING READY TO CROSS. WELL IT WASNT AN ACTUAL TANK TANK BUT AN ARMORED PERSONEL CARRIER. ANYWAYS, SHIT WAS MAD LOUD. THERE, NOW ISNT THAT A COOL STORY.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Aug 18 2005, 12:42 AM

at this point, i dont know what to do. i have a cracked out lady jerking off, a dragon in the pool, annoying 15 year olds, vomit in the pool, and a full out fight i cannot translate into english.

best story ever.

Originally posted by Thought Wrong+Aug 18 2005, 09:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thought Wrong - Aug 18 2005, 09:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ElectricitySucks@Aug 17 2005, 10:42 PM

For those of you who dont know me, (roughly 98% of you)

685.74 people know you?

[/b]

listen man i hate math. only about 3 people know me. and to the dood who asked if i got a raise, i did not. my boss arrived as soon as everything was over. although he did see the period blood of that one crackwhore, which was enough for him.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Absolutely fucking amazing.

Only wacky thing that's happened to me this week is when I went to pee in some bushes and a fucking enormous land crab came out at me all berzerk and went for my ankles. I stepped back and peed on it until it left. I wondered how many people throughout history have peed on a crab.

The only interesting thing that happened to me at work all week was when I tried to hand Young Jeezy a bottle of Moet and some 500 dollar cognac, and he was like, "what the fuck is this shit? I only drink Cristal, motherfucker." So I took them home and drank them myself. Electricity's story is way funnnier, but at least I got some fancy liqs. Working sucks.

Originally posted by fermentor666+Aug 18 2005, 04:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Aug 18 2005, 04:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-defyoner@Aug 18 2005, 09:35 AM

i second that motion.

great story A+++!!!! Would read another story from this user!!!!! Very entertaining!!!!!!

Bahahaha

[/b]

story was fantastic, as was this post by defy.

great thread overall.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by RumPuncher@Aug 18 2005, 07:13 PM

I peed in the back of an industrial fan that 'misted' the walls of an unfinished building about 200 feet wide. (it was a very big fan)

Hahahahahahaha, that sounds like blast. A BLAST OF PEE, THAT IS.

Dad has experience peeing on fans too.