The Comic Art Thread

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the wonderman quits cover... isnt that in reference to the spiderman quits or captain america quits deal? you know when captain america became.. 'the man with no country' and he dressed kinda like rambo. and some douche took his place because he no longer believed in america..

Yo, you did that? That's really good!

I'm no artist, so I guess that makes me a good judge. 'Cuz, yo, the movement in that is very easy to follow. There's not enough comics that let you follow what's going on in action scenes.

Is the whole book like that? 'Cuz, shit, the writing would have to be very decompressed, huh?

I did some googling and found a very positive review by one Derek Martinez on his blog. The premise sounds really interesting, and I'd love to get a copy.

I really should pick up an indie comic like this so I don't feel like I'm in arrested development with all these superhero books ;) . Can I find this in my city (Toronto)? I really wanna check this out!

I like that character he posted from page 13. Props, dude.

Actually we are redoing this book entirely. The review you saw is from a different artist. Right now this isn't out yet, but I'm trying to get my ass in gear so I can turn out more pages per month. You can see about getting a copy of the old artists work, but I would wait for my version. Not trying to toot my own horn but I think it works better to have the characters robotic, but so sutble that you have to pay close attention to notice they are robots.

Originally posted by sabe2005@Mar 15 2006, 02:12 AM

Actually we are redoing this book entirely. The review you saw is from a different artist. Right now this isn't out yet, but I'm trying to get my ass in gear so I can turn out more pages per month. You can see about getting a copy of the old artists work, but I would wait for my version. Not trying to toot my own horn but I think it works better to have the characters robotic, but so sutble that you have to pay close attention to notice they are robots.

lemme know.

bishop05.jpg

6056_16002_3.jpg

6056_16003_4.jpg

6056_16006_7.jpg

wol4201.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...