Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AMO 3R

RACKING PAINT...tips?

...does anyoen have a special way of racking cans when theyre locked in cages ?.... i know it can be done since, in LA, all cans are locked up, but there are still ppl racking... i jsut started practicing can control and its already getting too expensive and difficult trying to get someone over 18 to buy cans for you...

PLEASE HELP

locked cages, i didnt think that was possible to get anything from those,

maybe people take like mini bolt cutters and cut pieces of the cage out like a fence, or they find one where some one might leave it open by accident?

also: kind of crazy but maybe people use some strong-as-shit acid to melt the metal, like with bike locks, or get that liquid nitro in a can, and freeze it then bust it

I hijack krylon trucks at gunpoint.

All this stealing 2-3 cans and putting em in your crotch is for fags.

I keeps it real,

thug life bitch.

Originally posted by Seca...@Aug 17 2005, 07:59 PM

locked cages, i didnt think that was possible to get anything from those,

maybe people take like mini bolt cutters and cut pieces of the cage out like a fence, or they find one where some one might leave it open by accident?

also: kind of crazy but maybe people use some strong-as-shit acid to melt the metal, like with bike locks, or get that liquid nitro in a can, and freeze it then bust it

he's talking about robbing some paint not the bank.

Racking?? I dont know anyone who does such a thing... They are frowned upon in the world we know and love.... Purchase it my friend, purchase it.... WORDONE...

i somtimes go to my local homedepot dressed up like an average guy and go to the paint section, then i tell the guy that im in a club for highscoolers and that we want to repaint our "hangout" room, i ask if he can donate any paint, usually ill come up with 3 or 4 gallons of paint witch i use to make the basic backdrop of a production, saved me 20 bucks bitch! its not spray paint, but still its usefull and free for me.

wow, and this isn't closed yet?

how slick.

i liked the james bond ideas...too bad we don't live in the movies....

now, die.