Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boogie hands

so im probably going to be getting married soon...

i just saw this girl who i met through work the other day and when she smiled at me i felt like was going to throw up (this is opposed to the throw up feeling you get when you wake up next to the girl you met at 3am and realize you went down on her). even if i dont wed her im probably going to use this as my relationship gauge from here on out.

anyway...this thread is of no value to anyone but me so here are some does and donts to reward you for reading this garbage.

actually, nevermind. i have too much shit to do to cut and paste anything so hers a girl i would probably have sex with all afternoon....your just going to have to do with that for right now.

aa160x600_socks.jpg

BUDDY! THAT GIRL IS CANADIAN!!! SHE IS A FREAKALEEEEEEK!

HER NAME ESCAPES ME AT THE MOMENT, BUT TRUST ME, SHE TAKES IT ALL WAYS, THAT CUM GUZZLING BEAUTY.

rubbing one out....

seriously boogie.... you read way too much Vice.

That girls name is 'Lauren Phoenix' or something like that,

and PLEASE BELIEVE you aren't in love with her.

Do a google search for a close-up shot, but dont say I didn't warn you.

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Aug 17 2005, 03:10 PM

You kidding me? She has a nice face, a great body, and is an acrobatic sword swallower capable of multitasking! MY DREAM GIRL!

God damn right.

and most of you are stupid, it's not that girl that he's in love with, it's the girl that smiled at him.

butterflies....got me flying so high in the sky . . .

please beleive i got that as a ringtone for a special someone,

yea, smiles are awesome.

villain, stop being negative you homo-sapien.

yeah a smile does go a long way. thats one of the many reasons i adored my ex boyfriend so. but his smile is shit now!

Originally posted by Weapon X+Aug 17 2005, 04:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Aug 17 2005, 04:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Aug 17 2005, 03:10 PM

You kidding me? She has a nice face, a great body, and is an acrobatic sword swallower capable of multitasking! MY DREAM GIRL!

[/b]

and craters worse than the ones on some of her male co-stars.

i had a woman smile back today over my lunch break today it made my day alot better for an hour or so, smiling woman are a rare thing in philadelphia.

yeah actually random acts of kindness and something as simple as a smile have turned my day around before. i just thought the whole marrying thing was funny... but hey who knows what might become of it.

Originally posted by villain@Aug 17 2005, 03:45 PM

you are right... i apologize for being a grumpy lonely old man on anti-depressants.

i'm on anti-depressants :crap:

Originally posted by c*gable+Aug 17 2005, 04:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (c*gable - Aug 17 2005, 04:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-villain@Aug 17 2005, 03:45 PM

you are right... i apologize for being a grumpy lonely old man on anti-depressants.

i'm on anti-depressants :crap:

[/b]

They aren't working? There's two basic types of depression, chemical imbalance and event driven. If your depression is more event driven you might get more benefit from psychotherapy rather than medications.

A certain smile...and the way it is delivered can definitely do a number...especially if its accompanied by a great set of fuck me eyes. There was this woman in Ibiza...that well...god damn...thats all that really needs to be said about that. just gorgeous.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Aug 17 2005, 05:41 PM

There was this woman in Ibiza...that well...god damn...thats all that really needs to be said about that. just gorgeous.

they say a picture is worth a thousand words....

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Aug 17 2005, 04:08 PM

they say a picture is worth a thousand words....

ahhh yes. I believe I have heard them say that. don't they also say...some things are sacred?

sorry...no pics for the 12 ounce mongrels.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this