let's bitch about landlords...

!@#$%

my landlord just called me up

he doesn't remember me giving him first and last months rent and security deposit

he thinks i only gave him the deposit

and i didn't pay my rent this month

he also told me he showed my apartment this morning.

no warning.

i wonder what he thought about all that paint and the bong.

he didn't say shit though

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fucking landlords....:scowl:

he doesn't remember getting the money from you?.. how the hell does he think you moved in. don't you have a signed lease or reciepts.

and the entry w/o notice is definitely illegal.. but unless somethings missing I'm not sure what you could do about it that wouldn't be a huge pain.. and with no gain. and fuck what he thinks of your personal shit... if he did say something give him a big fuck you.

I'm sure it does you no good now, but for future reference, checks or money orders just for the documentation. My landlord upped the rent $50 a month cuz i was stayin with my girlfriend. We are now in the house so no more rent for me. Now if ya wanna bitch about utility companies or property taxes, I can get in on that.... :hatred:

Originally posted by symbols@Aug 17 2005, 01:58 PM

...and the bong.

banned! haha

My landlord is great.

He used to be in a pretty big rock band and now

he owns a couple houses and does recording/production

for local bands. It's nice having a normal human as a landlord.

My old landlord had two names:

Peter - If you were giving him a check or doing something that would help him.

Pedro - If you were complaining about anything that needed to be fixed.

and Pedro didn't speak english, but Peter did. WTF?

My landlord is an old german lady, cool as hell. She don't give a fuck what we do, just so long as we keep her pockets lined.

When something breaks, we call her up and she get's that shit fixed pronto. When our A/C went out, she had a brand new digital system installed. Septic tank was fucked up, 2 days later that shit was fixed and cleaned out. Hot water broke recently, bam!, new hot water heater.

We love her.

And no, we do not sex her up. But we think the old man that does the minimal fixing up is knockin her off.

My landlord is a scumfucking asshole who tried to evict a husband, wife, and his daughter one day after the husband came home from open heart surgery. They were 10 days late on rent because he had been hospitalized. They had lived in the apartment for 7 years, never been late on rent, and even paid months in advance many times.

The fucker showed up when we moved into this place and came in, looked at my roommate's dog which had a piece of plastic hanging from its ass for some reason, and said "Looks like your dog has some afterbirth hanging from its puss."

Fucking shitbag.

bong b bong bong bongggg...

anyway.

i've got documentation, i'm not getting screwed [again]

the last time i moved out of a place, the landlord was super cool until it came time to return my security deposit

then he tried to front like the tupac cd in the closet was rubbish that took $200 to clean up

i mean shit, the cd wasn't that good, but it was there when i moved in!

i thought it was part of the apartment hahahaa

yeah, seriously, fuck Ed Nottingham and his fancy brownstone.

i'm done with these sheistmeisters.

i'm moving into my own house this weekend.

**fix-ups guys get lots of desperate landlady action

word congrats on that own home business. i'm definately not looking forward to my return to the civilian housing markets. my credit is so fucked up i will probably wind up living in a tin shack with a shady ass landlord. and i can't seem to talk my brother into getting a place for the life of me... (he's living in a warehouse... lol)

old landlord: Foul-Mouthed-Rabbi

nigga was like 80 and cursed like a dirty sailor. homeboy wore the hat, yamakah (sp), black crusty suit. the whole 9.

lived downstairs from us. 2 family house situation. we would share the driveway with the vietnamese family next door. 5 am he would scream "WHO'S FUCKING CAR IS THIS"!

would complain if me or my roommates took longer than a 10 min. shower.

freezing cold in the winter. heat would be right at the legal limit which was cold as fuck.

enter my apt. (without notice) and showed it to other people.

called the po on us mad times.

my old maintenence dude had one of those voicebox things you put over the hole in your throat from cancer or whatnot. freaked me out the first time he came by.

i enjoyed leaving the apartment all messy when they would show it to new tenents. fuck em, there's nothing they can do about it.

Put yourself in the landlords point a veiw... i mean not all of them do the right thing but if you pay your rent on time, keep the property clean and tidy and dont breach your contract you wont have any proplems. This will result of a happy liveing in your property and no hasles and should result in all of your bond back. MOO HAAA!

Originally posted by symbols@Aug 17 2005, 03:05 PM

bong b bong bong bongggg...

anyway.

i've got documentation, i'm not getting screwed [again]

the last time i moved out of a place, the landlord was super cool until it came time to return my security deposit

then he tried to front like the tupac cd in the closet was rubbish that took $200 to clean up

i mean shit, the cd wasn't that good, but it was there when i moved in!

i thought it was part of the apartment hahahaa

yeah, seriously, fuck Ed Nottingham and his fancy brownstone.

i'm done with these sheistmeisters.

i'm moving into my own house this weekend.

**fix-ups guys get lots of desperate landlady action

sheisty landlords must just come with the area. When I moved out of my place in the city the landlord tried to withhold our security deposit for a few cans left in the fridge and a deck of cards somewhere...thats $380x4 people=fuck that. We had to have him talk to our lawyer and shit before we got it back.

---our "fixup guy" came one day, took measurements for something and then never came back. come to find out he checked himself into rehab later that day. thanks for fixing the doors. dick.

My landlord doesn't sympathize with me when I don't let a realtor in 10 minutes after he calls when I'm not dressed and with company and he's pounding on the door demanding I open it so some ritzy little girl can invade my privacy and then decide she doesn't want the apartment because there's too many Mexicans in the building. Sorry bitches, 24 hour notice rule, go home. Realtors are relentless around here.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Aug 17 2005, 03:02 PM

My landlord is a scumfucking asshole who tried to evict a husband, wife, and his daughter one day after the husband came home from open heart surgery. They were 10 days late on rent because he had been hospitalized. They had lived in the apartment for 7 years, never been late on rent, and even paid months in advance many times.

The fucker showed up when we moved into this place and came in, looked at my roommate's dog which had a piece of plastic hanging from its ass for some reason, and said "Looks like your dog has some afterbirth hanging from its puss."

Fucking shitbag.

LMAO :haha:

my landlord was a cokehead hippy. who never called to get his money. and he wouldnt take checks it had to be cash. and there was no lease. then he would call some random day in the middle of the month saying that he needed the money. i dont live there any more.

i had a landlord before who decided to sell the house, without telling us.

one morning people just walked through at eight am

then they auctioned the fucker off.

it was insane.

some pakistani 7/11 owners from the (neighbor)hood bought the shit

that sucked.

for the next nine months we had to deal with the family living in the rest of the house

and playing loud pakistani tunes and cooking smelly ass food every sunday

i had another landlord who decided to sell our place

he kept showiing the apartment

by far this is the worst shit i have ever dealt with living in an apartment

fuckin home invasions

talk about overvalued homes!

that shithead was trying to sell the brownstone for one million bucks

i'm pretty sure he got it.

and as far as overvalued homes, i don't really live on the west coast or in a metro area that is experiencing a bubble

my city ios growing up, a lot, and the developnment here is actually bringing home values up to where they should be (compared with the rest of the country)

my mortgage is only $600

(only $200 more then my rent, and the house is about 1,000 square feet bigger, 2,000 if you include the unfinished basement.

i'm happy i won't be dealing with these fuckwads anymore.

my landlord has a slave called george who does all the handywork / building / whatever.

we reckon he is an illegal immigrant from poland. dude claims to be an ex boxer in the polish army.

our landlord also has 2 names. shifty.