Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pistol

Flutie or Johnson?

Who do think the Bills should have kept? I'm not even a Bills fan but I think they fucked up. RAIDERS. I never really thought Rob Johnson was that great. He's got ability but I think he lacks the mind set of a winning QB. There was something about Flutie that made the Bill's win. Flutie magic or Flutie Flakes? By the way did anyone ever try them? It's amazing how well the Chargers are playing considering how pitiful they were last season with a chance at going winless, thats 16 losses out of 16 games for you non footbal fans. Alot of Bill's fans were pissed wneh the trade was made. Even more now that the Bill's are sucking pretty bad.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

FLUTIE

definately flutie... guy's sort of the hometown hero around here, and he's one heck of a good guy as well. getting old, but he can play.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Boogie Hands!

There ya go...

flutie's got some majic sure, but he's getting old. almost lost one yesterday, if it wasn't for their special teams. great game though, i only caught the last bit, but looked like johnson was doing pretty great.

Re: Boogie Hands!

Originally posted by Tesseract

There ya go...

mother fucking right boogie hands....how dare you pistol....i vote for boogie hands as well....im the number of carrots in the square root of apache for christ sakes

Guest --zeSto--

best CFL player ever!

(and then the pinball!)

hahahhahha....what the fuck is rob johnson wearing....it looks like one of those puffy pirate shirts....and coupled with that bandanna....aaaaarrrrrgggggg

Holy shit!!!!! Theres sports being discussed on here.I thought Id never see the day. Well ,Id go with Flutie.He's a proven QB,and and can win .

But since were talking sports,who do you guys like when it comes to college ball?

man that shit was the top news story for fucking days man...

i got no love for the bills... hometown zeros.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this