My bomb (and post yours too!)

oOsoupOo

Originally posted by BISHOP:

well' i might as well get in on the beef while i have the chance. lets see, first i love the fact that jankie is at least postin shit and everyone else feels the need to talk shit. second, and most important, seym, or how ever the fuck you spell it, the E might be basic, and the bombs may be a little raw but at least he is showin veriaty. i have yet to figure out why you keep postin your shit, they are all the fuckin same, so before you start dissin shit work on your own creativity. i think my signityre is really important to this topic.

oh boo hoo. "your pieces all look the same". I don't bite and I enjoy painting what I do, and that's important... I'd rather paint for myself than to satisfy one of jankie's buddies on 12oz.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahaha... for some reason, seym, you feel the need to make fun of me... I HAVE FUN PAINTING WHAT I PAINT, so why don't you shut the fuck up and leave me alone about it...

[This message has been edited by Jankie (edited 07-04-2001).]

Guest artfiend
Originally posted by BISHOP:

well' i might as well get in on the beef while i have the chance. lets see, first i love the fact that jankie is at least postin shit and everyone else feels the need to talk shit. second, and most important, seym, or how ever the fuck you spell it, the E might be basic, and the bombs may be a little raw but at least he is showin veriaty. i have yet to figure out why you keep postin your shit, they are all the fuckin same, so before you start dissin shit work on your own creativity. i think my signityre is really important to this topic.

It's so true, all your work is the same. No matter how good it is it is all unoriginal. Fuck you seym

cry me a river, guys. seriously. artfiend finds a need to start personal beef with me, cool. It's a cool thing to do. I have personal beef with jankie. Biting is unoriginal. I don't know what else to say, but I'm not about to scramble to change my style every other day to make somebody I don't even know post a nice comment about me on a bbs. Give it and take it... I give it and I take it, and of course every writer has beef. boo hoo.

Originally posted by Seym1has2no3fiends:

cry me a river, guys. seriously. artfiend finds a need to start personal beef with me, cool. It's a cool thing to do. I have personal beef with jankie. Biting is unoriginal. I don't know what else to say, but I'm not about to scramble to change my style every other day to make somebody I don't even know post a nice comment about me on a bbs. Give it and take it... I give it and I take it, and of course every writer has beef. boo hoo.

seym your my hero

Originally posted by Jankie:

Also, try to consider that i am rather new to the scene, and have only been writing and into graffiti for a year... im still learning...

I'm not bitchin, but dont talk about how new you are to the scene, it doesnt get you any pity or anything...I've been writing for almost 6 months and I'm still better than alotta people who's bombs and shit i've been seeing since I was a kid(16 now) I'll be posting some shit up when I get my scanner or digital camera

I would say that SEYMs shit has changed, but it has been a slow change with lots of peices inbetween. If you look at a peice he posted 6 months ago, and then look at one of the recent ones he posted, the new ones are dramatically better and quite different. At least thats how I see it.

I know this kid that wrote sane/after i met him and showed him tons of sane shit he started writing sane2/that wasnt good enough though we kept pressuring him and he finally droped the n and writes sae now. not the most original name but its better than sane.

it always amazes me when kids write names of already famous writers like krisp, kope, daze

i mean there are so many fresh names out there to use a name that is being used or has been used borders on the retarded. remember originality is the aim here. i mean you cant front and say i never heard of crispo, or cope2 or daze...gimmie a break.

by the way i think ill write sento.

Guest artfiend

Seym, you are a whiney bitch. I have personal beef with you cause you paint the same spot with the same outline day after day.... You boy wes bombs, why don't you? Any moron can get good painting a legal wall every day. Fuck you, don't even bother replying......

Originally posted by artfiend:

Seym, you are a whiney bitch. I have personal beef with you cause you paint the same spot with the same outline day after day.... You boy wes bombs, why don't you? Any moron can get good painting a legal wall every day. Fuck you, don't even bother replying......

legals... right. and if you have personal beef with me, fly over here and do something. As far as I'm concerned, the way I choose to paint has no effect on you. So keep those jankie-jocking, seym-hating comments comming.

Originally posted by artfiend:

I just saw some "graffiti" you drew. Cool name, guy. You're apparently a bomber... I'm not a bomber. I don't claim to be. But if you critisize my pieces and your handstyle and letter form isn't better than mine at all, then you're better off just insulting my mom.

Guest artfiend
Originally posted by Seym1has2no3fiends:

I just saw some "graffiti" you drew. Cool name, guy. You're apparently a bomber... I'm not a bomber. I don't claim to be. But if you critisize my pieces and your handstyle and letter form isn't better than mine at all, then you're better off just insulting my mom.

Where did you see it? My handstyle is better then yours fool. I bomb allot more then I peice that's true. Whatever, it was dumb of me to step in so let's end this....

you stupid toy...the real FUEL is dead. no matter how you say your name...it reads as FUEL/FULE. you CAN'T compare the use of your name to the use of cope's or met's or whoever else's because they can atleast defend their name. FUEL's not here so somebody like me has to step up and defend it as a way of showing respect. change your fucking name or be prepared to have the shit kicked out of your 16 year old rural maine dwelling ass if you ever leave your area and come across the wrong people who know what's up.

i'm out to go watch some fireworks and scoop women. bye bye toyboy

• 6 years later...

Archived