the jokes are old and its probably been posted

aids is a myth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahahahha..... hahahahahahaha.... The best part is this could be written about anyone... ANYONE.... no matter how cool or nice or awsome the person is one of these could be written and it would make em sound just as bad. i meen like.

Angery Loner Fuck

-Instert picture--- Hi im the bitch that wrote alllll if these insults... i

or normal looking write these because ive gotten my ass kicked by all

guy---------------- these people at least once. I have about 3 friends

-------------------- and every friday we play risk untill mom tells us to

-------------------- go to bed. Sometiems she even lets us stay up till

-------------------- midnight. On school days im either doing homework, playing runscape, or surching through my space for people i know from school. When i get older i hope to be an authority figure like a school teacher or a security guard (not a cop thats to dangerous) so that i can further seak my revenge and judge people before i even know who they are.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Aug 17 2005, 06:04 AM

you're going to like them so much more aqfter seeing them live. when i saw them live i was going off 10x more than anyone there, and at one point i ended up with the mic cable around my neck strangling me after i tackled the singer. Amazing on record, even better live. Best band in years.

ive seen them 3 times already and it gets better every time.

and to the dood who said he heard them live without hearing the cd, its basically the same with every band..you need to know whats going on or your just kind of lost. thats my opinion.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Aug 19 2005, 02:39 PM

you're also the same person that said something along the lines of, "i don't listen to much hardcore anymore, i prefer metalcore." so your opinion doesn't really count anyways.

right... because "true hardcore" in the last 5 years has been sooo freaking progressive and really had a message in line w/ what hardcore is about. sure, there are like 6 good hardcore bands out nowadays. but metalcore--and i do include shai hulud, integrity, and earth crisis (to clarify not just the new-metalcore like himsa)in that description--has been doing a lot more for quite some time...

can of worms? i hope so...