The Sept. 11 Records

effyoo

prettyponysiseis- It certainly is unfortunate you aren't entertained by my posts as much as I am, I will try harder in the future.

Dawood Al Hasseini- Apology accepted, and yes I sure can define intellegence for you.

intellegence- No definition found.

but...

Intelligence:

Noun

1. a. The capacity to acquire and apply knowledge. b. The faculty of thought and reason. c. Superior powers of mind. See Synonyms at mind. 2. An intelligent, incorporeal being, especially an angel. 3. Information; news. See Synonyms at news. 4. a. Secret information, especially about an actual or potential enemy. b. An agency, staff, or office employed in gathering such information. c. Espionage agents, organizations, and activities considered as a group: "Intelligence is nothing if not an institutionalized black market in perishable commodities" (John le Carré).

Don't thank me, thank the dictionary. A little side note, I'm not so sure that allowing yourself to be brainwashed by a cult like interpretation of a certain religion entails intelligence. Nor does being so narrow minded you find it impossible that others may differ from your points of view about government and religion, and feel the need to stuff your version down their throats.

And finally, KGB, I am by no means an expert on the subject. But I do know a few things, in order for wings to allow flight they must be very light and hollow. Add a large, fortified cement building, very high speeds, and some gas guzzling engines and you have fire then complete incineration. Also, the rest of the plane has a much smaller area of impact, and much more weight. So more damage because of the concentrated area. Basic physics.

UNTIL NEXT TIME KIDDOS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by POIESIS@Aug 18 2005, 01:50 AM

hey stv, are you really short? hmmm.

maybe you could tell me how "arguing with a brick wall" over and over and..over...as you clearly like to do..is any less individually 'moronic' than the actual arguments you get so riled up about? just curious..you seem to get really teen angsty much like sf does arguing..a real tangible pissiness..it's great, keep coming up with brilliant lines like "it's like arguing with a brick wall" while doing just that repeatedly.

Am I short? No sir, I'm 6' 3" and still a growing boy!

Well, speaking of "teen angst" (BTW kudos on taking the phrase I used to describe other members of this board. You need to diversitize your condescending internet total dissage phrases), devoting nearly 10 different paragraphs on this site to me might also classify you as acting more than a little childish. It's ok though, I love the attention and having a sparring partner.

A question for you, did you go to a different thread to find something you can use to totally break me down with your psychological kung fu (as another member said) because even you realize how pathetic your "aliens kidnapped the government then blew up teh pentagron!" conspiracy theory is?

And thank you for realizing the absolute greatness in my lines such as "It's like arguing with a brick wall." Although it was in reference to a member who only took my words out of context, and you used it much in the same way as he did, I still commend you on your terrific taste in interweb putdowns. Goodbye pretty pony!

oh boy..

some friendly free advice: go and upgrade your english.

that would be reading and writing...

i suggest an upgrade from 'general' to 'advanced'.

and..gee whiz, i'm sorry, 'arguing with a brick wall' was referencing something specific? wow...okay then..i guess another plane just flew over your head.

now write back as soon as you can and get the last word in..i'll even let you.

larry silverstien got paid..probably has something to do with the making of the film based on these records of history. crazy shit that we are about to start seeing september 11 as some historical shit that went down when people dont even know whats truely happened. shit four of the suspected terrorists have been found alive. this ploy to relive that day is nothing more than an attempt to sway the publics emotions with intense images of war and death and buried in the midst of all this a truth that the elite will do whatever it takes to make the people kneel down and live in a shit hole of radiation and frakenfooods. but on the subject that whole building number seven shit is like the pressure point. an obvious demolition beyond doubt unexplained lost into a matrix of war and patriotism. this is in no way a dig at anyone who tributed something. but the fact that its known that certain material was taken out to not disturb the public shows that its propaganda. the media loves it. wheres michael moore when you n3ed him.

HA-HA , I love seeing the different personalities that come here and post. It's like some of you are so extremely left and some are so extremely right.

You got everything from the St. Ides guzzlin Nike head Spliff twisters to The Hand over the heart , gun rack, Icehouse drinking good ole boys to the virtual reality helmet wearing teenage zit pimp livin with moms and her sugardaddy.

Its funny,

Judging by the recent posts made by smooth talker, I'm pretty sure it's either a joke or SF1's alter ego.

Iced out pony slayer- I apologize my english isn't up to par with your frequent misspellings, tendency to take things out of context, and vague political rhetoric/conspiracy theories (speaking of which, how come you have strayed from the point?). I cannot get it to that totally awesome "advanced" level seeing as I havent wasted 4-8 years in college getting stoned and learning all about how the government is really a sinister entity trying to steal my magic alien beans that I found in Peru. It is ok that you didn't realize my awesomely awesome destructive "brick wall" comment was referencing something specific, in order to realize that you would of had to actually read my post and use that new fangled "comprehension" I've been hearing about.

Also, your latest post really is a milestone for you. It's your first 'teen angsty, pissy' (DISS!!!) personal attack where you didn't use the words "sarcasm" or "smarminess." Congratulations! BTW, do you mind defining "smarmy"? I'm not too familiar with those big words, they make me head hurt.

(PS- Thanks for allowing me the last word. Unless of course your "teen angst" side takes over, and you respond with more zingers!!! I guess time will tell...)

Originally posted by Dawood@Aug 19 2005, 01:04 AM

HA-HA , I love seeing the different personalities that come here and post. It's like some of you are so extremely left and some are so extremely right.

You got everything from the St. Ides guzzlin Nike head Spliff twisters to The Hand over the heart , gun rack, Icehouse drinking good ole boys to the virtual reality helmet wearing teenage zit pimp livin with moms and her sugardaddy.

Its funny,

Don't forget the ultra-right Islamic converts who think they are right and the world is wrong!

مساء الخير

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001+Aug 19 2005, 05:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stereotype V.001 - Aug 19 2005, 05:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Aug 19 2005, 01:04 AM

Its funny,

Don't forget the ultra-right Islamic converts who think they are right and the world is wrong!

مساء الخير

[/b]

and the Dr. Intellecto intellegeek yogi bear attention whore types who think that they are right and the world is wrong!

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001+Aug 19 2005, 05:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stereotype V.001 - Aug 19 2005, 05:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Judging by the recent posts made by smooth talker, I'm pretty sure it's either a joke or SF1's alter ego.

Iced out pony slayer- I apologize my english isn't up to par with your frequent misspellings, tendency to take things out of context, and vague political rhetoric/conspiracy theories (speaking of which, how come you have strayed from the point?). I cannot get it to that totally awesome "advanced" level seeing as I havent wasted 4-8 years in college getting stoned and learning all about how the government is really a sinister entity trying to steal my magic alien beans that I found in Peru. It is ok that you didn't realize my awesomely awesome destructive "brick wall" comment was referencing something specific, in order to realize that you would of had to actually read my post and use that new fangled "comprehension" I've been hearing about.

Also, your latest post really is a milestone for you. It's your first 'teen angsty, pissy' (DISS!!!) personal attack where you didn't use the words "sarcasm" or "smarminess." Congratulations! BTW, do you mind defining "smarmy"? I'm not too familiar with those big words, they make me head hurt.

(PS- Thanks for allowing me the last word. Unless of course your "teen angst" side takes over, and you respond with more zingers!!! I guess time will tell...)

[/b]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Aug 19 2005, 05:04 AM

the virtual reality helmet wearing teenage zit pimp livin with moms and her sugardaddy. 

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I remember the numerous "missing", "hijacked" and "off course" flights during those hours...

The reason why it is'nt spoken of in the populace is because it's easier not to..

About the tapes,

I found them deeply disturbing and unnecessary.

Maybe they were released by the gvrnmnt to keep the horror and fear close in mind,

or maybe even by lawyers with pull to boost support for victim compensation..

Whatever the case, they did'nt tell us much of anything new,

and to those who have innumerable memories in a place which they watched burn and

crumble during the tuesday morning rush in front of their naked eyes,

they've made little difference...

Whatever happened there, and whoever was behind it really does'nt matter in the long

run to those actually involved..

What matters is that those people and those buildings are gone...and tapes, law suits

or even justice itself won't change that..

I'm obviously a little too close to this topic to speak objectively..

But there it is from the inside.

the thruth is that thanks to you kids feeding your brains with the media you think is right we have what we have, a sorry ass world.

it would be too bad for you to find the thruth and start hating

your people,families,flag,money,ect.. what you should call pride.

pride , that makes you blind and enjoy life while innocent people dies.

now before you talk check some websites , read , analyse , and try to prove it wrong.

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/index.html

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/

theres more but they all say almost the same.(same category)

all who understand me dont talk no more over here because some " virtual reality helmet wearing teenage zit pimp livin with moms and her sugardaddy " might make the talk longer.

taking action is what counts.

Originally posted by Juan Fuentes@Aug 22 2005, 09:09 PM

the thruth is that thanks to you kids feeding your brains with the media you think is right we have what we have, a sorry ass world.

it would be too bad for you to find the thruth and start hating

your people,families,flag,money,ect.. what you should call pride.

pride , that makes you blind and enjoy life while innocent people dies.

now before you talk check some websites , read , analyse , and try to prove it wrong.

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/index.html

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/

theres more but they all say almost the same.(same category)

all who understand me dont talk no more over here because some " virtual reality helmet wearing teenage zit pimp livin with moms and her sugardaddy " might make the talk longer.

taking action is what counts.

JOSE PADILLA? THEY FINALLY LET YOU OUT BOY? GODDAMN!!

I'm sorry....but an Islamic/hispanic kid from Miami who isn't so bright...couldn't help myself. Sorry dawg. Seriously. On the forrealz.

Yeah, i just saw this thread and it's interesting that every so often questions regarding 9/11 start getting asked. We'll never really know.

I know there isn't much fact to back this up...and I personally don't feel like wasting my time researching this shit. But...appearently if you look up a lot of the passengers that went down in the flight over PA...quite a few of them were working for very hi-tech aviation consultants...firms that had supposedly been hired out by gov't agencies recently. I know this is laughable... but the theory is that some of the people that unknowingly orchestrated 9/11 were onboard flight 93 and it was shot down. Lets just say the passenger list had a lot aviation experts that had previously worked on projects involving flying aircraft by remote control...which might explain why mohhamed(sp) atta & company was able to navigate a jumbo jet into the wtc. As for the pentagon...it was hit by a missle or small unmanned aircraft. ...whatever take it or leave it.

edit:

And supposedly the flight that was said to have hit the pentagon was landed and everyone on board was rushed onto flight 93...and then shot down over PA...yeah i know it's hard to believe.

I'm quite curious as to what happened to WTC Building #7. I remember watching the news that day and seeing the building fall after 5pm. Even then I was like "How did that happen? That shit wasnt on fire and it really didnt look too fucked up...".

I've looked through what appear to be a few of the non-psychotic conspiracy nut sites, and they all say the same thing: It is a KNOWN FACT that no steel framed skyscraper has ever collapsed due to fires. The "official" word on the collapse was that due to the WTC Towers 1 and 2 falling, they ruptured gas lines underground, which I dont doubt, and this caused an explosion in the basement of building 7. However, they say that the explosion was relatively minor, and that it was the resulting "numerous small fires" that caused the building to collapse. It looks like every expert is laughing at that idea and saying that it LOOKS like a "planned demolition".

I urge you to google the subject, almost all the sites have video of the collapse. I've watched alot of shows about demolition, and the collapse of building 7 looks exactly like how a building falls when its being demolished.

Seriously though, nothing would surprise me about 9/11..........Anything could have happened to the other planes.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by H. Lecter@Aug 20 2005, 12:51 AM

I remember the numerous "missing", "hijacked" and "off course" flights during those hours...

The reason why it is'nt spoken of in the populace is because it's easier not to..

About the tapes,

I found them deeply disturbing and unnecessary.

Maybe they were released by the gvrnmnt to keep the horror and fear close in mind,

or maybe even by lawyers with pull to boost support for victim compensation..

Whatever the case, they did'nt tell us much of anything new,

and to those who have innumerable memories in a place which they watched burn and

crumble during the tuesday morning rush in front of their naked eyes,

they've made little difference...

Whatever happened there, and whoever was behind it really does'nt matter in the long

run to those actually involved..

What matters is that those people and those buildings are gone...and tapes, law suits

or even justice itself won't change that..

I'm obviously a little too close to this topic to speak objectively..

But there it is from the inside.

yeah i agree with you totally.....it doesnt matter what anyone really does because nothing will bring those people home to their families which is a really sad thing.....and i dont think that showing the footage of it really helped anyone with anything if anything it just made people more terrified than they already are...RIP TO EVERYONE WHOSE LIFES WERE TAKEN FROM THEM......