Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -MOE LESTER-

YO WHAT HAPPENED TO TEASE??

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yo i havent been on this channel zero shit in a long ass time looks like a lot of shit changed....what happened to that corny ass nigga tease?? whats really new around this place god damn

Guest -MOE LESTER-

YEA YEA I REMEMBER THAT SHIT....THATS O.G. SHIT RIGHT THERE

I HEARD YOU GUYS SCARED THAT NIGGA OFF...I KNO HIS CORNY ASS PROBABLY WROTE SOME GOODBYE SPEECH OR SOME SHIT....

I ALSO REMEMBER CHRIST PUNCHER FALLIN OFF?? THAT FOOL MAKE A COMEBACK...WHAT ABUOT THE OTHER CAPSLOCK LOVING MUTHAFUCKER MEROJUANA THE NEW YORK VERSION OF ME....WHATS HAPPENIN

you guys are trippin. this kid might have been a dick on here back in the day, but i met him at that clogged caps graffiti event in san antonio and dude was funny as shit. he might have a screw or two lose in his noggin' but dude was cool as shit i thought. viva la tease

ON HERE HE WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS AND WASN'T DOING HIMSELF ANY FAVOURS. HIS WHOLE LIFE REVOLVED AROUND THIS PLACE AND HE NEEDED A REALITY CHECK

*oops, sorry for the caps

Originally posted by JUDONO?@Aug 15 2005, 11:10 PM

I HEARD HE DIED.

I hope he died.

Actually I don't really care. The only question worth asking him would be "Did you ever move out of your mom's house?" because the answer would almost certainly be no.

....decent guy...

internet does odd things to good folk i guess..

although somthing is very wrong with the post office in my town...whenever i send shit to people they never get it..moms/tease/angel demon project/fangora/egm/..ect

i might as well just fly to these damn places and hand the shit to them...or fedex it...

.i want short cuts zine so bad but i'm not sure if food stamps are strictly regional like euros an pesos ya know?

the kid had dipshits on his back all the time and it just got old

good riddence