Birthday parties have pagan roots

Dawood

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Aug 28 2005, 08:30 PM

Calling me a snitch for wanting to protect my country from terrorists like you is exactly what a terrorist would do, you al-qaida scum.

By the way, If you read my earlier posts youll see that I do not ascribe to the extreme methodologies of Al Qaida or Bin Laden, As a matter of fact , The scholars I listen to and take knowledge from warn against and refute This terrorist thinking and have been for a long time, But I assume you were joking Diggus Bugass.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dawood+Aug 28 2005, 10:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dawood - Aug 28 2005, 10:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by villain@Aug 28 2005, 09:49 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Aug 24 2005, 08:51 PM

What the author of this article...

So you are trying to tell me that noone...

So , do you think someone got burned in a fire so bad that all of his nerve endings and skin were gone, but they lived to tell the world about it?

[/b]

I'm just gonna go ahead and say yeah to this. I'm positive it happened. It doesn't have to be an entire body event. A fellow could just have his arm or leg burned up, still survive, AND gain the knowledge that once the skin is gone the nerve endings get burned up, etc...

Of course, the enlightened scholar would ask about the pain numbing effects of shock but perhaps we are talking about farther down the road. A time when all dudes friend's are staring at his grizzled and charred stump and dude is saying:

"Yeah bro, I TOTALLY can't feel anything in my stump!"