Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fuckum

Scribble Jam 2005

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what the fuck....its bad enough my broke ass couldnt get there this year but the most of the shit on here says bandwith exceeded..... i was really wanting to see what denz did...and alot of others too! wheres the flicks.......damnit....

scribble was ill ! there is a graffiti jam on the 27th in cleveland on 25th street . The after party in on sunday at WISH NIGHTCLUB the 28th breakers comp mc battle and dj compettion if you need mroe info get at me Tric_Jh83@yahoo.com also graff will be hung inside the venue is 3 floors shit will be tight capacity is 1000 so bring your people too. 5 dollars at the door all the money will go towards paying the cash prizes and featured dj SEVEN SHUTEM DOWN .

its not gonna be as ill as scribble but pull through ans support .

Guest infared
Originally posted by tucksoe+Aug 19 2005, 09:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tucksoe - Aug 19 2005, 09:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-infared@Aug 19 2005, 01:55 AM

IMG_2132.jpg

ok...come on.  are you fucking kidding me.  your obviouslt boys with themo, who i admit is ill and is doing good things with the tm7 style, though i dont exactly understand where he got off doing a tm7 style in the first place before he got put down.  but now...just cause themo is down with tm7 all his friends thing they can just rip off a nyc origional style and be down.  its really not that funny anymore.  suck a new dick guys, the tm7 one is all out of nut

soooooooo true

[/b]

glad someone else realizes the deal. im guessing by the lack of comment and attemped rebuttel, everyone here sees the truth and just doesnt want to back me up.

that dude is from dayton,ohio and i never seen him gettin down with themo or what not... i got some more flicks of his stuff hit me up if you want to see them..

Guest infared
Originally posted by xmyrtlex@Aug 22 2005, 01:00 AM

that dude is from dayton,ohio and i never seen him gettin down with themo or what not... i got some more flicks of his stuff hit me up if you want to see them..

damn...wow, thats even worse. at least if it was one of themos boys he would have actually met some tm7 heads so the bite would be slightly more understandable. vesh, you suck at life. your piece was really dope the first time...when yes2 painted it. its bad enough when new yorkers and new jersey heads bite tm7, but at least they seen an ivory piece in person, but damn, dayton ohio??? thank god for the internet right? now dudes from all over the USA and the world can bite their scrawney little fingers off.

Originally posted by infared+Aug 21 2005, 09:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (infared - Aug 21 2005, 09:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by tucksoe@Aug 19 2005, 09:03 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-infared@Aug 19 2005, 01:55 AM

h

ok...come on.  are you fucking kidding me.  your obviouslt boys with themo, who i admit is ill and is doing good things with the tm7 style, though i dont exactly understand where he got off doing a tm7 style in the first place before he got put down.  but now...just cause themo is down with tm7 all his friends thing they can just rip off a nyc origional style and be down.  its really not that funny anymore.  suck a new dick guys, the tm7 one is all out of nut

soooooooo true

glad someone else realizes the deal. im guessing by the lack of comment and attemped rebuttel, everyone here sees the truth and just doesnt want to back me up.

[/b]

..dude in the picture played himself..word

damn,,, thats the best biting Ive seen, thought that shit was themo for sure,,, hopefully he will have something for the table sooner then later.......

thats him talking shit on his sidekick on the internet

and damn people that dude that everyone keeps ripping on is gonna end up being more famous that tm7 if you dont stop posting his flick and critiqueing his shit post them channels district 2 took my camera or i would do it myself fuck cinci