Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fuckum

Scribble Jam 2005

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest infared

IMG_2132.jpg

ok...come on. are you fucking kidding me. your obviouslt boys with themo, who i admit is ill and is doing good things with the tm7 style, though i dont exactly understand where he got off doing a tm7 style in the first place before he got put down. but now...just cause themo is down with tm7 all his friends thing they can just rip off a nyc origional style and be down. its really not that funny anymore. suck a new dick guys, the tm7 one is all out of nut

can someone post some different fucking pictures? holy shit i almost threwup on myself from seeing the same 5 pieces 50 times.....

There are definitely more flicks to be seen. We have seen the same 12 photos over and over. The zombie prodo was great and I love my man SEone but I can always just look at the same flick. Not the same flick posted over and over. Thats like saying your phone number 15 times to an answering machine.

Thanks, Arys, for the Weezy Screwed and Chopped cd. Goes great with the Robitussin. Had to put that Birdman Jr. shit up next to my piece.

Originally posted by assflea+Aug 14 2005, 03:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (assflea - Aug 14 2005, 03:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2BLAZZED@Aug 14 2005, 10:04 AM

LMAO @ COPYWRIGHT GETTING KNOCKED OUT BY ICON THE MIC KIND AT SJ05

untitled20am.jpg

IM SURE MORE FLICKS WILL RESURFACE

thats an interesting fighting stance. lol.

wide open and off balance.

that dood (the one who looks like he is falling out) musta not have had a chance huh?

oh well.

[/b]

looks like icon's got brass...

Not to further talk about shit that I could really care less about.....

...but there's supposed to be a video surfacing of that shit.

PEOLPLE PEOPLE PLEEEEASE post some NEW pics, loved them after the 1st 5,000 times so I think its time for some new pics and I'm sure there was more to see then what we see here :beat2:

whatchu talkin infared.. that vesh peice is sic. along with that gamble,heister,hery,roten,sez and dark.

any1 gotta flik of that sez, mysterious man didnt see him all weekend.

8 good pieces and 100 kids talking shit...

no shit!!!

kids keep your opinons to yourself unless you can burn the person your talkin about.. internet fucks..

DSC00537.jpg

Im004536tead.jpg

Im004535ages.jpg

DSC00536kaesjemsrcade.jpg

tead.jpg

Originally posted by infared@Aug 19 2005, 01:55 AM

IMG_2132.jpg

ok...come on. are you fucking kidding me. your obviouslt boys with themo, who i admit is ill and is doing good things with the tm7 style, though i dont exactly understand where he got off doing a tm7 style in the first place before he got put down. but now...just cause themo is down with tm7 all his friends thing they can just rip off a nyc origional style and be down. its really not that funny anymore. suck a new dick guys, the tm7 one is all out of nut

soooooooo true