Scribble Jam 2005

fuckum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest infared

IMG_2132.jpg

ok...come on. are you fucking kidding me. your obviouslt boys with themo, who i admit is ill and is doing good things with the tm7 style, though i dont exactly understand where he got off doing a tm7 style in the first place before he got put down. but now...just cause themo is down with tm7 all his friends thing they can just rip off a nyc origional style and be down. its really not that funny anymore. suck a new dick guys, the tm7 one is all out of nut

There are definitely more flicks to be seen. We have seen the same 12 photos over and over. The zombie prodo was great and I love my man SEone but I can always just look at the same flick. Not the same flick posted over and over. Thats like saying your phone number 15 times to an answering machine.

Thanks, Arys, for the Weezy Screwed and Chopped cd. Goes great with the Robitussin. Had to put that Birdman Jr. shit up next to my piece.

Originally posted by assflea+Aug 14 2005, 03:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (assflea - Aug 14 2005, 03:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2BLAZZED@Aug 14 2005, 10:04 AM

LMAO @ COPYWRIGHT GETTING KNOCKED OUT BY ICON THE MIC KIND AT SJ05

untitled20am.jpg

IM SURE MORE FLICKS WILL RESURFACE

thats an interesting fighting stance. lol.

wide open and off balance.

that dood (the one who looks like he is falling out) musta not have had a chance huh?

oh well.

[/b]

looks like icon's got brass...

Originally posted by infared@Aug 19 2005, 01:55 AM

IMG_2132.jpg

ok...come on. are you fucking kidding me. your obviouslt boys with themo, who i admit is ill and is doing good things with the tm7 style, though i dont exactly understand where he got off doing a tm7 style in the first place before he got put down. but now...just cause themo is down with tm7 all his friends thing they can just rip off a nyc origional style and be down. its really not that funny anymore. suck a new dick guys, the tm7 one is all out of nut

soooooooo true

scribble was ill ! there is a graffiti jam on the 27th in cleveland on 25th street . The after party in on sunday at WISH NIGHTCLUB the 28th breakers comp mc battle and dj compettion if you need mroe info get at me Tric_Jh83@yahoo.com also graff will be hung inside the venue is 3 floors shit will be tight capacity is 1000 so bring your people too. 5 dollars at the door all the money will go towards paying the cash prizes and featured dj SEVEN SHUTEM DOWN .

its not gonna be as ill as scribble but pull through ans support .

Guest infared
Originally posted by tucksoe+Aug 19 2005, 09:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tucksoe - Aug 19 2005, 09:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-infared@Aug 19 2005, 01:55 AM

IMG_2132.jpg

ok...come on.  are you fucking kidding me.  your obviouslt boys with themo, who i admit is ill and is doing good things with the tm7 style, though i dont exactly understand where he got off doing a tm7 style in the first place before he got put down.  but now...just cause themo is down with tm7 all his friends thing they can just rip off a nyc origional style and be down.  its really not that funny anymore.  suck a new dick guys, the tm7 one is all out of nut

soooooooo true

[/b]

glad someone else realizes the deal. im guessing by the lack of comment and attemped rebuttel, everyone here sees the truth and just doesnt want to back me up.