Scribble Jam 2005

fuckum

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by JuanSinMiedo@Aug 16 2005, 03:06 PM

All the people who did a piece are omplete unknowns who never bomb... what a bunch of fucking toys...

cycle never bombs and is a complete unknown toy.

RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTT.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TYPEONER@Aug 16 2005, 08:29 PM

did any1 flik denz's piece...i heard revise took his spot and he was salty

NO, Revise took the spot that was assigned to him, DENZ thought he could just show up and chose where he painted, but they re-located him to the right side of the main wall. I think everyone invloved in this issue were happy campers.

yea the graff wasnt all that great......denz was hot mines some 3d that got cutoff and very few others arise piece last year was way better and those pieces everyones jocking at the begining of every page suck...well the letter forms but visually look good just my 2 sence

ps. msk mayhem and dc5 would have made this scribble jam worth going

Originally posted by dwight@Aug 16 2005, 03:37 PM

sever msk has king status in nashville, atlanta, NY, san fran & LA (to name a few). the other sever is barely mediocre & this is the first time i (and seemingly most people) have heard of him. a name change would be the right thing to do... just my opinion

it's been said....but if you paid any attention to the lines you would know who Sever TCI is

bomb constantly? do you live any of these writer's cities? How the fuck would you know whether they bomb or not? I knew half of the writers in scribble this year, and I can honestly say that they have put in work to deserve a spot. Cycle? heard of him dickhead? Steel? Arys? When, gamble?, heist, scar kills tennessee, revise, nsh, merz, sime, rei 21, hecz, omens...grant it they're not as well known as some writers...sorry didnt send flicks in to magazines for your hick ass town to see. Who gives a fuck? its a legal, if it looks good, it doesnt matter who painted it dick head.

mayhem? did you see their production last year? it looked like someone barfed on a wall after eating corn chowder.

youre an idiot.

DUDE LIL BRO,S 4 PAGES OF BITCHING AND LIKE TWO FLIKS

HE SUCKS,HE DOESNT BOMB BLA BLA BLA

SORRY BUT ANYBODY WHO,S SEEN CYCLE,S WORK SHOULD NO

HE IS ONE OF THE ILLEST STR8 UP

SO BLA BLA BLA POST FLIKS OF THE SHIT AND QUIT FILLING

UP PAGES WIT DA BULLSHIT

AIGHT LIL DUDES AND DUDETTES

PEAS :beat:

Originally posted by perve@Aug 17 2005, 11:24 AM

the vesh piece is fire..i didnt see it on here but i feel it took the event...steel rocked it as well....scribble aint no montreal tho...sorry.

Funny that you say that, you're in PFE and you dont mind that VESH bit the shit out of yo boy THEMO? ? ? I mean shit...even the background was bitten.. fuk! :gaga:

Originally posted by lamestasshonkey@Aug 17 2005, 12:46 PM

I just hope to reach your numbers for posts...quadriple digits...nice.

hahaa werd, i'm only a moderator, right?

how would i get so many posts...in 3 years

you seem to be doing nothing but complaining and shittalking in this thread.

where is your scribble jam piece?

maybe you should be worried about reaching my freight numbers instead of whining like a bitch

oh, and btw, it's quadruple.

you can worry about reaching my intelligence level too if you want

Originally posted by iceman@Aug 17 2005, 03:16 AM

sorry i dont get all excited when i see pretty colors and pointless extensions like everyone else

Ok but why keep talking about it? If you really don't care, you sure talk a lot about stuff that doesn't impress you. No graffiti really has much of a point. It's really a silly thing to get cynical about. Cheer up. I thought there were plenty of lame pieces too but I was having too much fun painting to really think about that at all. I would have rather seen people like you go up to people and hate on their shit in person, but you never see that. Except when Cense changed that Lead piece that one year. See at least he brought it to the dudes face. Most people just like to talk shit behind a box. Please be more like Cense. Thank you.