Scribble Jam 2005

fuckum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yuck: some shit I've seen here has been obviously done by bombers. WELL all I got to say is bombers should stay bombers and leave the pieces alone because the pieces I've seen done by bombers are horrible (thats why alot of bombers not all but alot of them, hate on piecers because they don't have the ability to produce a decent piece :yuck: )

Originally posted by SuckTheTip@Sep 1 2005, 02:38 PM

This thread is just as gay as the event its dedicated to. Scribble Jam is an event every Midwest herb makes a point to attend so as to feel like their part of "hip hop world". Congratulations duuudes, you all get soooo much DAP!....P.S. The so called Midwest style is wack as fuck.

Hmmmmmm I didn't think California, Texas, Florida, Jersy so on and so forth were midwestern states....because alot of writers from these states go as well. I guess Bashers crew from Cali are a bunch of herbs too huh ? :confused2: Oh well I see another rejected painter who didn't get a chance to paint at scribble or just a reject mad at the world for being a complete toy :crying: awwwww poor baby :haha:

im not saying its not good to disagree because thats life no body has the exact same opinions but its sad that oldschool heads have 2 come on here to even try 2 set a shorty straight, the fact that heads are talking shit on here is pitiful and people who hate on fact need to realize whos a real head, yall hate because you arent as up as he is graffiti went down the drain this site should have bin closed a long time ago... just another faceless vioce on this bullshit peace....

Originally posted by PsychodelicArt@Aug 30 2005, 03:55 AM

FIRST OF ALL REVISE , DID NT TAKE SHIT FROM ME, #2 THE WALL I WANTED TO PAINT ON WASN'T RESERVED FOR ANY BODY! #3 THE CORDINATOR (WHEN)... THE FONY WHEN, NOT COD, CREW (WEN) FROM THE BRONX ! BUT ANY WAY I WENT UP TO THE STORE AND ASKED THE MANAGER IF I COULD PAINT ON THE SAID OF THE BUILDING ! NOT WITH ANY ONES HELP! #4 IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE BEST WALL BECAUSE EVERY ONE CAN SEE ME IN THE FRONT, REVISE YOU HAVE TO GO AND LOOK FOR HIS WALL BUT EVERY ONE WILL SEE MY PIECE SO IT TURNED OUT FOR THE BEST FOR KING'S THAT'S WHY I HAVE THE CROWN ON MY PIECE BECAUSE NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY OF ALL THE YEARS THAT I HAVE REP'

N FOR MY CITY AND DIFFERENT COUNTRIES JEALOUS RED NECK FAGOTSSSSS NOW WHAT SO GET YOUR FACT'S STR8 BEFORE YOU START TALKING ABOUT WHO GOT BUMP OF THE WALL #5 AND REVISE AINT NO THREAT TO ME, AT ALL I LEFT IT ALONE AND WALKED OFF, AND LET HIM, DO HIS SPAGHETTI STYLE PIECES AS USUAL FOLKS! ANYWAY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR JELLO! ASS WRITERS THAT WAS ONLY A BABY WHEN I STARTED IN 1985... OR WASNT EVEN BORN AT6 THE TIME ! ALL THE GRAFF, HAS CHANGED THE WACK SHIT LOOK FRESH TO PEOPLE NOW THESE DAYS AND DONT CARE ABOUT STYLE OR FLAVA, IT'S ALL ABOUT WEIRD LINBES AND GOOFY ASS SPAGHETTI LETTERS WITH A LOT OF TREE BRANCHES EVERY WHERE , COMING OUT OF THE BLETTERS WHO IN THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR FOOLING ?TRY'N TO HIDE FUCKING LETTERS BECAUSE WRITERS DONT HAVE NO STYLE LIKE I WAS TRAINED TO PUT OUT ! GRAFF HAS CHANGED AND IT WILL GET WACKER IN THE YEARS! NOW I DONT HAVE ENEMYS AT ALL BUT YOU CAN TALK SHIT ALL YOU WANT AND DISS MY SHIOT BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE THE TIME THAT I PUT IN SINCE 1985 ... AND MOST OF THESE WRITERS THAT TALK SHIT WASNT AROUND AT ALL AND GOT THE NERVE TO TALK PEACE TO THE REAL HEADS THAT HONOR THE STUFF THAT I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR CHICAGO, AND 15, DIFFERENT COUNTRIES REP'N TAC, KD, TNB, FEDS PEACE IF YOU HAVE ANY REMARKS OR COMMENT'S PLEASE HIT ME ON DENZ71@HOTMAIL.COM PEACE

HERE'S THE FINAL DEAL.

THERE WAS ONLY SO MUCH SPACE AT SCRIBBLEJAM FOR PAINTING.

ALOT OF IT WAS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

I MAPPED OUT WHERE EVERYONE WENT.

DENZ'S SPOT WITH HIS BOYS GOT A BAR-B-Q PIT IN FRONT OF IT WHICH SUCKED.

BUT I HEARD HE DECIDED NOT TO PAINT, SO I DIDN'T RELOCATE HIM. HE RELOCATED HIMSELF TO SOMEONE ELSES SPOT. THIS WAS MY JOB, NOT HIS. IT WASN'T A MATTER OF WHO WAS BETTER OR HAD MORE CRED OR WHAT CREW THEY WERE IN.

BT THAT POINT THE VERY LAST OF THE SPOTS WERE GONE. I OFFERED HIM WHAT WAS THE LAST SPOT (NOT SO GREAT A SPOT, BUT THE LAST ONE) AND HE DECLINED. HE FOUND A SPOT HIMSELF THAT FOR THE 10 YEARS OF SCRIBBLE WAS OFF-LIMITS SO I DIDN'T EVEN THIK ABOUT IT. BUT IT WORKED OUT FOR HIM IN THE END, WHICH I AM GLAD FOR.

IF ANYONE HAS THE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF DENZ TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME AND SCRIBBLEJAM, WE ARE USING IT IN THE DVD SO SEND IT IN.

-THE FONY WHEN

DF

Originally posted by Macaroni Tony+Sep 1 2005, 04:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Macaroni Tony - Sep 1 2005, 04:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SuckTheTip@Sep 1 2005, 02:38 PM

This thread is just as gay as the event its dedicated to. Scribble Jam is an event every Midwest herb makes a point to attend so as to feel like their part of "hip hop world". Congratulations duuudes, you all get soooo much DAP!....P.S. The so called Midwest style is wack as fuck.

Hmmmmmm I didn't think California, Texas, Florida, Jersy so on and so forth were midwestern states....because alot of writers from these states go as well. I guess Bashers crew from Cali are a bunch of herbs too huh ? :confused2: Oh well I see another rejected painter who didn't get a chance to paint at scribble or just a reject mad at the world for being a complete toy :crying: awwwww poor baby :haha:

[/b]

Not quite, but the fact still remains....Scribble Jam is wack.

Originally posted by guy+Sep 2 2005, 02:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (guy - Sep 2 2005, 02:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PsychodelicArt@Aug 31 2005, 09:41 PM

i dont want any beef....i resepct other writers

if your cool with me ill be the same towards you.

uhhh... then why do you talk shit about people you don't even know in other threads?

[/b]

what are you talking about yo?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...