Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fuckum

Scribble Jam 2005

just stop, homie. infared is right, you are wrong, there is not even an argument to be made. go make pancakes or something.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest infared
Originally posted by K Street Hustler+Aug 25 2005, 02:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (K Street Hustler - Aug 25 2005, 02:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-infared@Aug 25 2005, 08:37 AM

definately not jealousy...i love all these mid western opinions of graff, "graff is dead" "everything is biting" "there is no origionality anymore"  go read some more intro level philosophy books, cock your trucker hat to the side, and sit in your mothers basement being a nihilist waiting for it to get dark enough to do a freight in the middle of a fucking corn field with no security, police or anything other than livestock around for miles.  then look online and copy your VES straight from a YES piece he did in 99 in the hunts point amtrack and take the h from a wish piece you saw in a back issue of graphotism you spent 25 dollars on and viola...your a fucking ill writer.  "wheres the legal wall guys, i got a piece to do!".  you should probably invest in th edondi white book...theres a couple of sketches in there he never painted...maybe one of your boys can flip the O backwards and be an ill piecer too.  just remember, its not clean unless you spent 2 hours doing cutbacks instead of nailing the lines the first time.  good talk guys.

you have the most hilarious argument. first you gotta diss the midwest. then you talk about freight-writing like its some little house on the prairie shit. i ain't from the midwest, but fuck, at the least diss a geographical area that's more interesting and has more stereotypes. stop generalizing, cuz no one said the things like "graff is dead" or whatever blahzay blahzay.

anyways, if u have a problem with vesh. then handle it. that piece looked fine to me, but then again, that style is probably one of the hardest styles to become "legit" in. oh yea, and i didn't spend the time to take a yes piece from "hunts point amtrak" and a wish piece from "a back issue of graphotism" to conclude that vesh was biting.

if you want to make a case of it, then go on with it. maybe even show photos. by the way are you from the bronx? (*i'm not)

and don't diss cornfields, my mom's basement, and nihilism, because they mean a lot to me.

[/b]

i have painted freights in the mid west...it sorta is some house on the praire shit...as far as vesh...im sure hes a real sweet kid, eats his vegatables and cleans up around the house. i just dont think its cool to bite an entire crews years of style evolution, the shit i used to see rocking in hard spots behind barbed wire fences with dogs and shit. i wonder if vesh knows who roller is? probably an important name to look up. you need a new hobby, i think they are still making magik cards, look into that one.

yeah man K street youre really not going anywhere with your argument....some things in graff have graduated from like one persons idea into the "common graff tool box"..like arrows or highlights on 3D or whatever.....

but a wholesale jawdropping ripoff of a TM7 style is still biting and is still ridiculous. honestly people used to complain about themo doing it for years..but like someone said at least in that scenario theres a connection, and now dude is tm7 ....but in this case its just wrong on so many levels....what is the connection between tm7 and ohio? clearly its the internet and/or old mags, like infared said (infareds version of the sotry made me laugh cause theres a 90% chance he nailed it in terms of where those letter got cribbed from lol)

the thing thats a real shame about pieces like that though is you can tell the dude has some talent..like he pulled off the piece well....its just he skipped the decade of developing his own style....and thats real common these days. you shouldnt be from ohio and bust out some ill bronx style on your third piece, it dont make sense. but these days its too easy to do and too tempting for dudes i guess.

i would just scrap that whole tm7 style and start over....i remember seeing that dude "celf" was doing a really blatant nace thing for a while and he seemed to hang that up and went back to the drawing board and now hes doing dope original stuff....it can be done.

Originally posted by infared+Aug 21 2005, 03:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (infared - Aug 21 2005, 03:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by tucksoe@Aug 19 2005, 09:03 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-infared@Aug 19 2005, 01:55 AM

IMG_2132.jpg

ok...come on.  are you fucking kidding me.  your obviouslt boys with themo, who i admit is ill and is doing good things with the tm7 style, though i dont exactly understand where he got off doing a tm7 style in the first place before he got put down.  but now...just cause themo is down with tm7 all his friends thing they can just rip off a nyc origional style and be down.  its really not that funny anymore.  suck a new dick guys, the tm7 one is all out of nut

soooooooo true

glad someone else realizes the deal. im guessing by the lack of comment and attemped rebuttel, everyone here sees the truth and just doesnt want to back me up.

[/b]

Don't wanna sound like a "hater' but come on now look at this? it look's like a "CES FX CREW" style...? am I the only one who can see this? check out the background same as "CES"? I don't know maybe it's just me ;)

yo infared flash em the 24 inch pythons, let em know to eat their vitamins and run wild.

OMG K(razy) Street drop it man. just drop it! You are clueless. Stop it now! NO ONE SHOULD BE DOING THAT STYLE UNLESS THEY ARE IN TM7. (PERIOD) ANYONE THINKS DIFFERENTLY PLEASE GO SHOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD WITH YOUR DADS SHOTGUN!!!!!! OR GO SLEEP WITH YOUR SISTER! ANYTHING PLEASE!!! ANYTHING BESIDES COMING HERE DEFENDING THAT RIP'D OFF TM7 STYLE! THAT DUDE SHOULD BE ASHAMED WITH THAT WACK ASS BULLSHIT

K-Street you must be VESH! Why else would you even TRY to defend that RIP OFF? please now!

actually there is a TM7 connection between new york and ohio.......and there are a couple dudes from out there that are down with the crew.

but since its really none of my biz.......i'll leave it at that.

Guest infared

if your good...you dont have to cut your lines. thats why dudes that are good can bang out a piece really quick, theres no bullshit, just paint cleanly and theres no wasting time

Guest SonOfSam

bunch of high school kids who think they run shit now a days

talk all this hoop la gangsta wanksta crunk shit

all yall kids suck a fat one

there is indeed a tm7 connection with vesh. the guy was walking around scribble with a tm7 member for crying out loud. just shows that those cats have more class than getting on the internet and arguing about it. i've met the kid and seen him paint with tm7 members. i'm not a friend of his at all, but i'm tired of hearing you lames argue about something you have no clue about. if tm7 has a problem with him, let them deal with it. if not, keep his name out of your mouths. its that simple. the internet is killing this thing faster than any biters or legal eagles ever could.

Originally posted by writers are lame@Aug 26 2005, 12:08 AM

there is indeed a tm7 connection with vesh. the guy was walking around scribble with a tm7 member for crying out loud. just shows that those cats have more class than getting on the internet and arguing about it. i've met the kid and seen him paint with tm7 members. i'm not a friend of his at all, but i'm tired of hearing you lames argue about something you have no clue about. if tm7 has a problem with him, let them deal with it. if not, keep his name out of your mouths. its that simple. the internet is killing this thing faster than any biters or legal eagles ever could.

Thats wonderful. Still doesnt mean it's not a rip off. LOL anyways...

Originally posted by infared@Aug 25 2005, 04:25 PM

if your good...you dont have to cut your lines. thats why dudes that are good can bang out a piece really quick, theres no bullshit, just paint cleanly and theres no wasting time

nace used to cut his lines.

as did ewok 5MH.

dipshit.

Lots of people cut lines. The problem is that some kids think cutting lines makes you clean. Anyone can go over and over a spot until it's a fine line. All that means is that you can't paint a clean line with one shot like many writers can. Cutting lines is what it is! With today's paint and caps you really shouldnt have any reason to cut in. Unless however you're a sloppy painter. :)

1) I am not Vesh

2) I started digressing in my second response to Infrared, because I thought I was pretty clear in my first post on this thread. What am I really supposed to say to someone if his rebuttal is mostly accusations that I think "graff is dead" and that I'm from the midwest?

Yo heavy What kind of tape? I use this thick blue tape it works great with my stencils. Makes my lines suppa-duppa clean yo.

and K-Street Graff died already. It's true I went to the funeral last week. What a shitty turn out not many writers shows oh wait I saw Heavy giving a kick ass speech

FIRST OF ALL REVISE , DID NT TAKE SHIT FROM ME, #2 THE WALL I WANTED TO PAINT ON WASN'T RESERVED FOR ANY BODY! #3 THE CORDINATOR (WHEN)... THE FONY WHEN, NOT COD, CREW (WEN) FROM THE BRONX ! BUT ANY WAY I WENT UP TO THE STORE AND ASKED THE MANAGER IF I COULD PAINT ON THE SAID OF THE BUILDING ! NOT WITH ANY ONES HELP! #4 IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE BEST WALL BECAUSE EVERY ONE CAN SEE ME IN THE FRONT, REVISE YOU HAVE TO GO AND LOOK FOR HIS WALL BUT EVERY ONE WILL SEE MY PIECE SO IT TURNED OUT FOR THE BEST FOR KING'S THAT'S WHY I HAVE THE CROWN ON MY PIECE BECAUSE NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY OF ALL THE YEARS THAT I HAVE REP'

N FOR MY CITY AND DIFFERENT COUNTRIES JEALOUS RED NECK FAGOTSSSSS NOW WHAT SO GET YOUR FACT'S STR8 BEFORE YOU START TALKING ABOUT WHO GOT BUMP OF THE WALL #5 AND REVISE AINT NO THREAT TO ME, AT ALL I LEFT IT ALONE AND WALKED OFF, AND LET HIM, DO HIS SPAGHETTI STYLE PIECES AS USUAL FOLKS! ANYWAY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR JELLO! ASS WRITERS THAT WAS ONLY A BABY WHEN I STARTED IN 1985... OR WASNT EVEN BORN AT6 THE TIME ! ALL THE GRAFF, HAS CHANGED THE WACK SHIT LOOK FRESH TO PEOPLE NOW THESE DAYS AND DONT CARE ABOUT STYLE OR FLAVA, IT'S ALL ABOUT WEIRD LINBES AND GOOFY ASS SPAGHETTI LETTERS WITH A LOT OF TREE BRANCHES EVERY WHERE , COMING OUT OF THE BLETTERS WHO IN THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR FOOLING ?TRY'N TO HIDE FUCKING LETTERS BECAUSE WRITERS DONT HAVE NO STYLE LIKE I WAS TRAINED TO PUT OUT ! GRAFF HAS CHANGED AND IT WILL GET WACKER IN THE YEARS! NOW I DONT HAVE ENEMYS AT ALL BUT YOU CAN TALK SHIT ALL YOU WANT AND DISS MY SHIOT BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE THE TIME THAT I PUT IN SINCE 1985 ... AND MOST OF THESE WRITERS THAT TALK SHIT WASNT AROUND AT ALL AND GOT THE NERVE TO TALK PEACE TO THE REAL HEADS THAT HONOR THE STUFF THAT I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR CHICAGO, AND 15, DIFFERENT COUNTRIES REP'N TAC, KD, TNB, FEDS PEACE IF YOU HAVE ANY REMARKS OR COMMENT'S PLEASE HIT ME ON DENZ71@HOTMAIL.COM PEACE

Originally posted by K Street Hustler@Aug 24 2005, 11:08 PM

that VESH is hot. i don't know what everyone is crying about. You don't have to be in TM7 to do a particular kind of wildstyle. And likewise you don't have to be in QM8, PFE, or whatever either. Its hilarious, because Themo used to get accused of biting CES or whoever. Did he give a fuck... I don't know, but I'm sick of people saying so and so bit that dude, when its not like that.

People have to really check their definitions of "originality". Graffiti is not as ideal as people think it is, as if original things are created or painted ALL the time. There are derivatives all writers eventually carry, which are the letters and the subtle rules of structuring. There's a difference between blatant biting (carbon copies) and gradually making things your own from other folks.

For shellions.

what the heck does qm8 have anything to do with this?

vesh writes like themo

themo writes like ces

ces writes like vet and ivory

ivory writes like roler

it goes on and on and on..

DENZ...JUZ CUZ YOU WRITE FO' KD DONT MAKE YOU A KING !! WHO SAID YOU KINGED CHICAGO? YOU'RE A LEGEND OK..BUT ONLY CUZ YOU BEEN WRITING FOR 20 YEARS... ALL THAT SHOWS IS PERSEVIARENCE....AND THEN YOU OPEN A THREAD ON METAL HEADS WANTING TO RACE SOMEONE TO DO 2 LETTER THROWIES ON FR8S...AHHAHAH THATS MAAAAAD GAY YOU HAD MAAAD FREIGHTS BUT THEY WE'RE MAAAAD OILERS WOW !! AND BY MAAD I MEAN TOPS 50.

READ BACK AND SEE IF YOU CAN READ WHERE SOMEONE SAID THAT REVISE TOOK SOMETHING FROM YOU. CALLING HIS SHIT SPAGHETTI? FUCK THAT THAT'S ILL, I'VE SEEN HIS PLAIN LETTERS AND THEY STILL BURN... YOU BIG?? BATTLE HIM ON A WALL OR ON FR8S.. HE'LL FUCKIN SPANK YOUR RACIST ASS !!!

PEACE OUT YOU RACIST FUCK !!

(IF DENZ IS REALLY PSYCHODELIC ART OFCOURSE..IF THIS ISN'T DENZ THEN EVERYTHING WRITTEN IS NOW NULL AND VOID)[