Scribble Jam 2005

fuckum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo heavy What kind of tape? I use this thick blue tape it works great with my stencils. Makes my lines suppa-duppa clean yo.

and K-Street Graff died already. It's true I went to the funeral last week. What a shitty turn out not many writers shows oh wait I saw Heavy giving a kick ass speech

FIRST OF ALL REVISE , DID NT TAKE SHIT FROM ME, #2 THE WALL I WANTED TO PAINT ON WASN'T RESERVED FOR ANY BODY! #3 THE CORDINATOR (WHEN)... THE FONY WHEN, NOT COD, CREW (WEN) FROM THE BRONX ! BUT ANY WAY I WENT UP TO THE STORE AND ASKED THE MANAGER IF I COULD PAINT ON THE SAID OF THE BUILDING ! NOT WITH ANY ONES HELP! #4 IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE BEST WALL BECAUSE EVERY ONE CAN SEE ME IN THE FRONT, REVISE YOU HAVE TO GO AND LOOK FOR HIS WALL BUT EVERY ONE WILL SEE MY PIECE SO IT TURNED OUT FOR THE BEST FOR KING'S THAT'S WHY I HAVE THE CROWN ON MY PIECE BECAUSE NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY OF ALL THE YEARS THAT I HAVE REP'

N FOR MY CITY AND DIFFERENT COUNTRIES JEALOUS RED NECK FAGOTSSSSS NOW WHAT SO GET YOUR FACT'S STR8 BEFORE YOU START TALKING ABOUT WHO GOT BUMP OF THE WALL #5 AND REVISE AINT NO THREAT TO ME, AT ALL I LEFT IT ALONE AND WALKED OFF, AND LET HIM, DO HIS SPAGHETTI STYLE PIECES AS USUAL FOLKS! ANYWAY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR JELLO! ASS WRITERS THAT WAS ONLY A BABY WHEN I STARTED IN 1985... OR WASNT EVEN BORN AT6 THE TIME ! ALL THE GRAFF, HAS CHANGED THE WACK SHIT LOOK FRESH TO PEOPLE NOW THESE DAYS AND DONT CARE ABOUT STYLE OR FLAVA, IT'S ALL ABOUT WEIRD LINBES AND GOOFY ASS SPAGHETTI LETTERS WITH A LOT OF TREE BRANCHES EVERY WHERE , COMING OUT OF THE BLETTERS WHO IN THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR FOOLING ?TRY'N TO HIDE FUCKING LETTERS BECAUSE WRITERS DONT HAVE NO STYLE LIKE I WAS TRAINED TO PUT OUT ! GRAFF HAS CHANGED AND IT WILL GET WACKER IN THE YEARS! NOW I DONT HAVE ENEMYS AT ALL BUT YOU CAN TALK SHIT ALL YOU WANT AND DISS MY SHIOT BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE THE TIME THAT I PUT IN SINCE 1985 ... AND MOST OF THESE WRITERS THAT TALK SHIT WASNT AROUND AT ALL AND GOT THE NERVE TO TALK PEACE TO THE REAL HEADS THAT HONOR THE STUFF THAT I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR CHICAGO, AND 15, DIFFERENT COUNTRIES REP'N TAC, KD, TNB, FEDS PEACE IF YOU HAVE ANY REMARKS OR COMMENT'S PLEASE HIT ME ON DENZ71@HOTMAIL.COM PEACE

Originally posted by K Street Hustler@Aug 24 2005, 11:08 PM

that VESH is hot. i don't know what everyone is crying about. You don't have to be in TM7 to do a particular kind of wildstyle. And likewise you don't have to be in QM8, PFE, or whatever either. Its hilarious, because Themo used to get accused of biting CES or whoever. Did he give a fuck... I don't know, but I'm sick of people saying so and so bit that dude, when its not like that.

People have to really check their definitions of "originality". Graffiti is not as ideal as people think it is, as if original things are created or painted ALL the time. There are derivatives all writers eventually carry, which are the letters and the subtle rules of structuring. There's a difference between blatant biting (carbon copies) and gradually making things your own from other folks.

For shellions.

what the heck does qm8 have anything to do with this?

vesh writes like themo

themo writes like ces

ces writes like vet and ivory

ivory writes like roler

it goes on and on and on..

DENZ...JUZ CUZ YOU WRITE FO' KD DONT MAKE YOU A KING !! WHO SAID YOU KINGED CHICAGO? YOU'RE A LEGEND OK..BUT ONLY CUZ YOU BEEN WRITING FOR 20 YEARS... ALL THAT SHOWS IS PERSEVIARENCE....AND THEN YOU OPEN A THREAD ON METAL HEADS WANTING TO RACE SOMEONE TO DO 2 LETTER THROWIES ON FR8S...AHHAHAH THATS MAAAAAD GAY YOU HAD MAAAD FREIGHTS BUT THEY WE'RE MAAAAD OILERS WOW !! AND BY MAAD I MEAN TOPS 50.

READ BACK AND SEE IF YOU CAN READ WHERE SOMEONE SAID THAT REVISE TOOK SOMETHING FROM YOU. CALLING HIS SHIT SPAGHETTI? FUCK THAT THAT'S ILL, I'VE SEEN HIS PLAIN LETTERS AND THEY STILL BURN... YOU BIG?? BATTLE HIM ON A WALL OR ON FR8S.. HE'LL FUCKIN SPANK YOUR RACIST ASS !!!

PEACE OUT YOU RACIST FUCK !!

(IF DENZ IS REALLY PSYCHODELIC ART OFCOURSE..IF THIS ISN'T DENZ THEN EVERYTHING WRITTEN IS NOW NULL AND VOID)[

vesh(NOT TM7) writes like themo(TM7)

themo(TM7) writes like ces(TM7)

ces(TM7) writes like vet(TM7) and ivory(TM7)

ivory(TM7) writes like roler(TM7)

yes you are right the list goes on and on but the only problem is that VESH is NOT TM7. Get it? Unless however we are all wrong in thinking that. If dude is in TM7 no one would really care.

PSYCHODELIC ART is grock...he talks to much shit for an old dude that can break his hip at any moment

Originally posted by TACOTOTE@Aug 30 2005, 01:03 PM

DENZ...JUZ CUZ YOU WRITE FO' KD DONT MAKE YOU A KING !! WHO SAID YOU KINGED CHICAGO? YOU'RE A LEGEND OK..BUT ONLY CUZ YOU BEEN WRITING FOR 20 YEARS... ALL THAT SHOWS IS PERSEVIARENCE....AND THEN YOU OPEN A THREAD ON METAL HEADS WANTING TO RACE SOMEONE TO DO 2 LETTER THROWIES ON FR8S...AHHAHAH THATS MAAAAAD GAY YOU HAD MAAAD FREIGHTS BUT THEY WE'RE MAAAAD OILERS WOW !! AND BY MAAD I MEAN TOPS 50.

READ BACK AND SEE IF YOU CAN READ WHERE SOMEONE SAID THAT REVISE TOOK SOMETHING FROM YOU. CALLING HIS SHIT SPAGHETTI? FUCK THAT THAT'S ILL, I'VE SEEN HIS PLAIN LETTERS AND THEY STILL BURN... YOU BIG?? BATTLE HIM ON A WALL OR ON FR8S.. HE'LL FUCKIN SPANK YOUR RACIST ASS !!!

PEACE OUT YOU RACIST FUCK !!

(IF DENZ IS REALLY PSYCHODELIC ART OFCOURSE..IF THIS ISN'T DENZ THEN EVERYTHING WRITTEN IS NOW NULL AND VOID)[

Please lets not turn this into something it shouldn't. No one said that I was better than denz or vice versa...if there is some issue with it, denz wins, hes better woo hoo. xmyrtlex, the above comment was in reference to something that happened with when and denz not sever and when. Just to clarify...graff rules.

Psycho art, I hope you didnt give me a bogus email addy or I hope you really did speak in behalf of denz or is denz because I did use the email and I did respond. If you are grock, well then that sucks, because I know you and I thought we were cool...OH well.

Originally posted by TACOTOTE+Aug 30 2005, 05:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TACOTOTE - Aug 30 2005, 05:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-revisecmw@Aug 30 2005, 11:48 AM

XXX No one said that I was better than denz or vice versa...X

I SAID IT... YOU'RE BETTER THAN DENZ. EVERYONE KNOWS IT.. JUS' CUZ HE'S OLD SCHOOLD DON'T AUTOMATICALLY MAKE HIM BETTER!!

SO NO... YOU WIN.

[/b]

being old school doesnt make anyone better than the next. Everyone will have a certain style that he/she likes. It can be ugly as fuck but if you like it that's all that matters... RIGHT? If it's about opinions than I can't see for the life of me that played out style could touch what denz rocks on the reg. Who cares about who rocked more freights than the next? that doesnt mean jack shit. Every state will have a style that they jock the fuck out of. Everyone will like a certain writers letters or what he'she has done. This topic is a dead one. No matter what anyone siads about either of these writers it wont change the fact that Vera bit the fuck out of TM7 LOL sorry had to say it AGAIN.

--T

Originally posted by Targetone@Aug 30 2005, 03:03 PM

vesh(NOT TM7) writes like themo(TM7)

themo(TM7) writes like ces(TM7)

ces(TM7) writes like vet(TM7) and ivory(TM7)

ivory(TM7) writes like roler(TM7)

yes you are right the list goes on and on but the only problem is that VESH is NOT TM7. Get it? Unless however we are all wrong in thinking that. If dude is in TM7 no one would really care.

he's using the bite to get in method.

same thing themo did....

MAN CMON YALL....

DONT BE INSTIGATING SHIT BETWEEN THESE TWO...

DENZ AND REVISE YOU BOTH HAVE SICK STYLES AND YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT....

DENZ YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT RESPECTING ANOTHER WRITERS STYLE MAN...REVISE I LOVE THE WORK THAT YOU DO MAN KEEP DOING YOU MAN......

DENZ I DONT THINK THAT ANYONE CAN SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE TIME YOU HAVE SPENT OR THE WORK THAT YOU HAVE PUT IN FOR CHICAGO PLAYBOY YOU KEEP DOING YOU AS WELL....

Originally posted by Macaroni Tony+Aug 31 2005, 05:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Macaroni Tony - Aug 31 2005, 05:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Targetone@Aug 30 2005, 11:15 AM

denz.jpg

Denz would paint circles around Revise.

:haha: I don't think so

[/b]

hey lets go back and forth....that would be suppppa dupppppa yo.

Yes he's fresh...

NO he's not....

Yes he's fresh...

no he's not...

blah...blah...blah....blah.....

Originally posted by lameassnigga@Aug 31 2005, 09:10 AM

You can't compare both styles, I don't really like the revise style at all but kids seem to dig it, although denz shit is straight classic and has power. Ive seen revise due simple letters, no good in my book.

DENZ/REVISE I like both! they from Chicago both of them know what da fuck they doing. Right DENZ has that old skool funky flava( my kind of taste) classic and two da point without "gimmicks" I like how REVISE'S colors he has that" ?" what cha kall your style REVISE? is tight! end of conversation REVISE and DENZ two kats that know how to paint! :yuck:

Originally posted by revisecmw@Aug 30 2005, 10:48 AM

Please lets not turn this into something it shouldn't. No one said that I was better than denz or vice versa...if there is some issue with it, denz wins, hes better woo hoo. xmyrtlex, the above comment was in reference to something that happened with when and denz not sever and when. Just to clarify...graff rules.

Psycho art, I hope you didnt give me a bogus email addy or I hope you really did speak in behalf of denz or is denz because I did use the email and I did respond. If you are grock, well then that sucks, because I know you and I thought we were cool...OH well.

yo dude its like this:DENZ was using my account while i was eating dinner..he wanted to check his email so i said cool....then hes on the computer for like 2 hours talking shit about scribble jam and whatever else.

the email he gave you was his (or so he said) and he dont own a computer so maybee he hasnt checked him email yet....ALSO i dont wanna be apart of this non since....PLEASE leave me out of this!

when i got back into graffiti in 2003 i thought it was going to be fun,cool and a good time.i got all these people talking shit to me because i wanted to have a FAIR AND HUMBLE RACE on the freight lines....something cool....but people gotta talk shit and say this and that.i guess people get jelious and try to take the fun away from others...thats not cool...what ever problems you have with DENZ thats between you guys...DONT drag me in it.OK?i love graffiti and i love painting shit but i hate graffiti writers for this matter...people gotta talk shit and diss others because the other person is having a good time.

i dont want any beef....i didnt start it so dont bring it to me...i resepct other writers and what they do but i will stop the respect when its not giving back.

im here to DO MY OWN THING and have fun..i dont care what you dudes think of me....im down with my crews and thats it.if your cool with me ill be the same towards you.

stop the bullshit and lets wreck shit.

LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS.....IM NOT DENZ!