Scribble Jam 2005

fuckum

Originally posted by Ruprecht+Aug 17 2005, 02:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ruprecht - Aug 17 2005, 02:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iceman@Aug 17 2005, 03:16 AM

sorry i dont get all excited when i see pretty colors and pointless extensions like everyone else

Ok but why keep talking about it? If you really don't care, you sure talk a lot about stuff that doesn't impress you. No graffiti really has much of a point. It's really a silly thing to get cynical about. Cheer up. I thought there were plenty of lame pieces too but I was having too much fun painting to really think about that at all. I would have rather seen people like you go up to people and hate on their shit in person, but you never see that. Except when Cense changed that Lead piece that one year. See at least he brought it to the dudes face. Most people just like to talk shit behind a box. Please be more like Cense. Thank you.

[/b]

lol yup alot of niggaz here jus sit back & talk out their ass & dis pieces left & right. but when u ask them about posting sum of their shit hmmmmmmmmm they come up with a smart ass answer BUT if these same guys with tha fake s/n's were to see you on tha street they wouldn't dare to talk shit to your face :haha: now dats a hot plate of pussy ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaa werd, i'm only a moderator, right?

how would i get so many posts...in 3 years

you seem to be doing nothing but complaining and shittalking in this thread.

where is your scribble jam piece?

maybe you should be worried about reaching my freight numbers instead of whining like a bitch

oh, and btw, it's quadruple.

you can worry about reaching my intelligence level too if you want

wow, now you are super cool. My fault god. Freight numbers? Sorry dude we have streets, roof tops, and cleans to paint here...Um "btw" who's whining? As a moderator isn't it your duty to actually read through posts before jumping the gun and assuming things and getting heated? What kind of moderator are you?

well whatever, do what you have to do. Kudos on your freights. What do you write? OH right. You didnt post your name or scribble piece either. Poor baby. Have fun in the woods painting your precious freights.

I guess I shouldn't talk because I didnt tell yall what I write and would it make a difference?? if I was say from new york and paint with ces and yes, does that matter? I mean who the fuck are you or I to tell someone that due to someone's stature in the graff game he or she can talk all they want...get your priorities straight kid and shut the fuck up.

nope, apparently the purpose is to talk about how much everyone hated it.

people are having such a good time hating i'm not deleting all of it.

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

thats it for now folks.

i gotta leave work and don't have time to edit faces out of my other pics.

Scribble Jam is always a blast. Where else can you paint a big ass wall, listen to good hip hop, and watch numerous b-boy, dj, and mc battles? Thanks to When, Devi, Pase, and everyone else who put it on. Hey, and if you don't like this thread, don't look at it.

ScribbleJam2005_Production.jpg

Peak9200503.jpg

peak9200501.jpg

Peak9200502.jpg