Scribble Jam 2005

fuckum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghostvandal@Aug 15 2005, 09:28 PM

envys did the 2short

is hecs heist? or they just have really similar letters

that sever r really looks like rumor r too

but its a nice piece what so ever

HEIST is not me and I'm not him, Maybe its the H E in our names, I dunno, but he's mad ill and a cool cat too, LOokin forward to rockin some metal with him.

PEAS !

Originally posted by lamestasshonkey@Aug 15 2005, 11:37 AM

if you want to hear bout the beef, go to the scribble forum and you can read all about it there. This is what happens to shady people...beef will get caught up with you...especially if youre a talking asshole.

Steel msk took the best piece

Scar close second

Arys third

why does cycle take three days to paint bubble letters?

rei 21 and sime was dope.

what scribble forum u talkin about? and where can i find that shit

yo,,,, that was the first scribble that i went to.. moneys, everyone that i met was cool as shit,, no bigheaded mothafuckers, goodshit... so lemme give a upup to the ones who threw it....its always good to see something positive come from this graffshit instead what we got here in dc......... and if anyone has by chance a pic of my non gelled joint,,,, pm me,, i dont have shit.... had to bounce.........

the STEEL piece is on http://www.theseventhletter.com in the gallery.

sever msk has king status in nashville, atlanta, NY, san fran & LA (to name a few). the other sever is barely mediocre & this is the first time i (and seemingly most people) have heard of him. a name change would be the right thing to do... just my opinion

ewok HM/AWR is crazy fresh, as is the other ewok. that is the only 2 people that burn the same name that is acceptable. (off the top of my head, that is...)

:burn:

Originally posted by dwight@Aug 16 2005, 07:37 PM

sever msk has king status in nashville, atlanta, NY, san fran & LA (to name a few). the other sever is barely mediocre & this is the first time i (and seemingly most people) have heard of him. a name change would be the right thing to do... just my opinion

:burn:

Bench occasionally and you will know Sever TCI... oh and when Heat and Viper came through Atlanta they weren't putting up Sever MSK...

It's all about the R. Mutt 1917 anywho...