Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrChupacabra

Yo, what the fuuuuuuuuuck?

please dont watch after you watch it she comes to your door she was at my door but i locked it before she could get in

this is one of the more fucked up things i've seen in a while.

i'm gonna go bump the holy hell thread to make myself feel better.

I know I am not alone when i say i turned my head slightly and only watched with 1 eye... :burn:

Wow after reading all these replys i dont really know if i wanna watch it or not... is it one of those things where something fucked up pops up on the screan and like screams?

Originally posted by Suicide Bomber@Aug 13 2005, 06:25 PM

Wow after reading all these replys i dont really know if i wanna watch it or not... is it one of those things where something fucked up pops up on the screan and like screams?

It's a dwarf woman with three out of 4 limbs severely atrophied or stunted in some other way. It looks like a skeleton walking around on one fleshy leg and dancing.

Guest beardo

ol girl holds a beat better than i can, thats for sure.

Originally posted by i11igul@Aug 13 2005, 05:17 PM

I know I am not alone when i say i turned my head slightly and only watched with 1 eye... :burn:

as did I.

I cant believe that freaked me out...I have seen worce things,,,,but this...pulled Nightmares from the past out into my head....DUDE

Goddamn the internet... there's way too much access to bugged out shit that millions of people aren't supposed to see. Who knows what the fuck's going to happen now that this is all lodged up in the collective conscious of man.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now