stubborn tops

ROTA410

Look everybody i dont kno if this happens to you but the shit happens to me all the time. wen ever i use a german fat top even if its bran new as soon as i spray the orange dot explodes out of it. Ive tried lettin the pressure out of the can an it still does it somebody explain this shit for me please :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ROTA410@Aug 12 2005, 09:38 AM

Look everybody i dont kno if this happens to you but the shit happens to me all the time. wen ever i use a german fat top even if its bran new as soon as i spray the orange dot explodes out of it. Ive tried lettin the pressure out of the can an it still does it somebody explain this shit for me please :hatred:

use pink dots. or any other fatcap

yeah I had the same problem with some caps I picked up in germany... first nigt I went out with an orange dot? or a pink dot? I dont recall.. but it was on american accent... so the dot blew off and it turned into a rocket cap... so i ended up doing some killer tags with a can of green apple and finished the can off within a few blocks