Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PurpleNerple

MOST ANNOYING SONGS EVER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

sorry mate!

My girl is constantly singing this because she knows it gets stuck in my head and drives me nuts, haha.

Edited by abrasivesaint

Anything by Pearl Jam (about ready to fahrenheit 451 this shit) , Nirvana, Soundgarden, Mudhoney, Alice in Chains, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Muse, Cake (Fucking... hate... this... band), Blind Melon, and Thom Yorke. 

Now, I understand that the music I listen to most often could be described and static with people yelling... and not music, so me talking about annoying music is kinda, well, annoying. That said, the bands listed above produce annoying music. You'd think I'd like Thom Yorke because he has some glitchy noise stuff, but then he starts whinging overtop of it and I just want to punch him in his inbred face. And living in the PNW I can't turn on the radio at all without hearing some version of grunge, grunge associated, or grunge era music. That was this region's heyday and the local radio stations live by it. The local "Alternative" radio station plays nine of the ten I listed every hour... it's boring and tired. It's as if no "Alternative" music has been produced since 1998. 

Old man rant over. 

Edited by Joker

On 8/2/2019 at 6:37 PM, abrasivesaint said:

My girl is constantly singing this because she knows it gets stuck in my head and drives me nuts, haha.

Love doing that to people and have some friends that enjoy doing it in return.  So simple, you really only need to plant that one little piece right before the hook or something and you leave a person playing that shit over and over in their head, laughing and cursing you at the same time.

• LOL! 1

Any Creed song. 

Sounds like when someone is yawning but trying to finish what they're saying. 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2020 at 12:50 AM, Steel Schnauzer said:

Any ICP joints 

We need DAO back up in this motherfucker to tell you that you need to type out Insane Clown Posse so people don't get him and his crew confused.

14 hours ago, Kalashnikov said:

We need DAO back up in this motherfucker to tell you that you need to type out Insane Clown Posse so people don't get him and his crew confused.

He can tell me himself put your  Pom-poms away.