San Antonio

CinchedWaist

Ok, so I don't have too many pics since my camera is always on the fritz and it can be a pain to work with.

Overall, I thought SA was a very cool city. I wouldn't mind going back for a longer period of time. I enjoyed all the cultural stuff they had to do there, and it wasn't as crowded as chicago. I went with mah ma and sister for only two days. The driving was a bitch..and my sister had to do it since I was scared I'd get us lost.

On the way to SA it was dark and I was pretty bored. So I took pictures of lights as we passed by.

05f64387.jpg

71f174b8.jpg

ohhh la la

The next day, we went on this tour. It included some of the Spanish missions (including the alamo), a boat tour and..... the chinese tea garden.

38eba898.jpg

I saw this phone booth in a hotel and immediately wanted to be like Royal Tenenbaum.

99eaeb39.jpg

The river walk was pretty dope. Definitely prettier than the river in chicago.

b39e1a6d.jpg

The missions were probably my favorite part. I love old buildings.

ccc5041c.jpg

91fd95c7.jpg

be54d50f.jpg

50b002a9.jpg

The Alamo! I even bought a davy crockett hat. I don't really know his full story though, so I'm not going to wear it yet. I don't want to support an asshole.

f448bf01.jpg

Art in the city. Didn't see too much graffiti.

75e319e8.jpg

That's all. Sorry I don't have more. SA is a cool city, everyone should go.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.