Move over Jesus Potato!!

Point Place Family Sees Image of Jesus on Pie

Aug 10, 2005, 10:42 AM

LINK

POINT PLACE -- You may have seen something like this before, but a Point Place family is calling it divine intervention. They say an image of Jesus Christ appeared on a pie they were about to eat on Easter, so they've saved it and put it on the online auction site eBay.

Donna Lee has kept the image of Jesus frozen in a plastic bag since that holiday in April. She first noticed it while cooking pierogi's. "The last one I flipped over was Jesus, so I flipped the spatula, and my husband goes, 'What? There's Jesus!' and he goes, 'Oh my God!'" said Donna. Her husband agreed, saying, "There's a face on our pierogi and we choose to believe on Easter it's Jesus."

The image of Christ was on one of 12 pierogi's that came from the store. For the uninitiated, a pierogi is a pouch of dough filled with a savory filling like meat, cheese, or vegetables, and cooked by boiling and then pan-frying. "They're usually browned one side and browned on the other but this one was the only one that didn't brown on both sides," said Donna. "It's very special and they've made a joke of me since April, so I don't know, it just means a lot to me."

Donna works at St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center in Toledo, and the doctors there don't apparently think it's a joke. "I don't know to explain it, but the doctors at the hospital say, 'Before I go into surgery let me touch you,' and I say please don't."

Both Donna and her husband were born and raised Catholic. They pray daily and also understand that some would consider this pretty bizarre.

So what will the Lees do with the heavenly pastry? "We thought we put it on eBay and see what happens," said Tommy. "Nothing yet, but we'll see." They have set the minimum bid at $500 dollars and the auction has five days left. "Everything happens for a reason, and I think this one did. I truly do," said Donna.

Last fall, a woman sold a grilled cheese sandwich with a vision of the Virgin Mary on eBay for $28,000 dollars. The Lees are hoping to have similar results.

On the Web:

Jesus Pierogi on ebayeBay Listing for Jesus Pierogi

3703786_BG1.jpg

3703786_BG2.jpg

:shook:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some vaginas can look like the virgin mary. it needs to be one with mad

meatage hanging out. just take the meatage and it spread open so it

looks like she opening her cape like in the chicano art style, give it a

couple licks so it has the holy shine and so that the clit head of mary

is nice and present.

My sisters old flatmate came home with after a bender and did a nice big old shit in which slid down the porcelain. Now apparently the smear featured a likeness of Jesus. They took photos which i'm yet to see but this all happened way before and ebay and jesus toast.