Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dumy

Whatup my Neezy's!?

WHATUP!

So I've been having to put in a lotta extra work in at the J-0-bizzle and its driving me fucking nuts..just when I think I have a handle on shit..something else pops up thats twice as intensive and has to be done in half the time! Shit is toy..tHEN I get a call from the "crew" some meeting shit..and I feel bad cuz I haven't really put in work in a while and I have a show coming up on the 17th which I didn't know about until today and WORST OF ALL.I feel like I haven't had the time to devote enough attention to 12oz in general and channel 0h in particular and reach my full sup3r e-gr@ff3r potential..anyways, fill me in on whats going on..anybody going to scribble?..I see hesh made a thread about some hipsters..FATALIST whatup...Glik's happy b-day man..yeah..ummm..

yeah g, shit's been wack..I need like a mini me who can do menial tasks while I focus on pimping and bucking the system..

exactly..except i'm sober right now and at work..and I should be filling out some bs report for my boss or revising some letter or superivising some shit or something..but instead i'm doing this..

this is better

y'know this is my first "non-thread" thread..so you all you guys should fill it up with clever quips and nonsensical humor and shit and make me feel good.. yeah, that would be tight.

hahaha. i was starting to worry about you.

just to let you know my car recently got towed so i was pissed for a while, but this little bear is over it.

If it makes you feel any better Im hungover and at work. I drank enough last night for the both of us..and more.

Ugh...

The workers always forget about the cameras in the plant. They pick their noses alot. Maybe they just dont care.

Quality entertainment.

Originally posted by fatalist@Aug 10 2005, 09:53 AM

hahaha. i was starting to worry about you.

just to let you know my car recently got towed so i was pissed for a while, but this little bear is over it.

That sucks, you got it out yet?

im gettin high,laughin at my boy's fucked up ass braids,shit is str8 ghetto fabulous

yeah, philly's all day..

thats my shit..

or a good egg and cheese sammich on sourdough..thats lovely right there..

so you feel you have to put time in here? damn.

im going to scribble on saturday, i think

yeah, its my "thing"

No, seriously. It was a joke, did it not come off?

that monte cristo looks most awesome. i havent had one in years. that one looks all fancy though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this