i sorta got struck by lightning the other day

!@#$%

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Aug 9 2005, 04:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Aug 9 2005, 04:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i heard that lightening strike survivors are better lovers.

[/b]

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Aug 9 2005, 04:42 PM

So do you have super powers? Cause i heard thats one way to get them, and since i dont work near/around any sort of neuclear plant, it seems viable to me.

yes, i am now an even more incredible lover than you could imagine

<!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Aug 9 2005, 04:38 PM

symbols/Miss Luck for the 3rd year in a row

it follows me everywhere

this year i reaped some benefits though

i finally got the payoff from the major accident... though it wasn't huge, i ain't fuckin complainin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks+Aug 11 2005, 02:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ElectricitySucks - Aug 11 2005, 02:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Aug 10 2005, 07:29 PM

No. He means he was talking in complete phonetics and looking into things like punishing himself, snowboarding, and 'the romance of cannibalism'.

You know, white people shit.

uh oh.

[/b]

funny on so many levels

Originally posted by symbols@Aug 11 2005, 09:12 AM

thanks for all the well wishes

i'm kinda indestructible though

i was on the back of a motorcycle that got hit the other day and i was fine.

i beleive myself to be indestructible as well, various times when cars have hit me or have had walls collapse on top of me, lighting though, that's another story, ive always wanted to hold like some kind of metal and water at the same time as being hit by lightning and then have super awesome powers of pure awesomeness.

glad to hear you're okay.

Damn!

Good to hear your ok.....

We used mess about over this sports field when we were a lot younger and this one day lightning hit the corner of the seating area we were sheltering from the rain under - it had a metal roof with a small flagpole on it....Boom! my ears were ringing for a good few days after that....

i caught a bad one off the third rail once. (i didn't actually touch the rail but i touched a bolt that was near it. It was a really wet night).

slight memory loss before and after the incident. saw spots for the next day or two and had this excruciating headache located right behind my eyeballs.

and i still got over!

glad to hear you're ok.

In second grade i took a thumbtack and stuck it into an electrical wire leading to the classroom computer, there was a loud snap, a little cloud of smoke, and i jumped a little, i looked at my thumb and there was a big black ring around my finger from where the thumbtack had been. That shit was hot, besides the fact that i had to pick up any thumbtacks lying around the classroom for the next month.

• 1 month later...