Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Weapon X

Sucker Free City

I saw it last night. The whole thing. It is one of the worst movies I've ever seen, counting cheezy B movies.

Some Spike Lee ripoff written by a semi-talented fifteen year old Chinese American or some shit.

WAK.

According to IMDB, Spike Lee directed this flick.

And I was right about the writer being Chinese American. His name is Alex Tse. I was wrong about his age, though. He is actually 28; not 15.

This movie had plots all over the place and there was no climax. Artsy or not, this gets a thumbs down. So cliched and try-hardesque.

nah, Intangible, you should watch it. I mean, I did. Just make sure you're too burnt out to reach for the remote and your friend is pestering you to keep it on.

The intro was cool how they gave you a brief history on the areas of the city and shit after that it was kinda downhill and not likely to happen, but isnt that what movies are for? to escape reality and shit for an hour or so....I don't really remember the whole movie its been a while since i've seen it

Guest KING OF HELL

ain't no city thats sucker free. especially san fran.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this