discussion on the nature of the creator of the heavens and earth

Dawood

i had a book a while back called "understanding the dead sea scrolls," containing a lot of information on the nephilim (misnamed as "the sons of israel" in the bible, they were referred to as "the sons of god" in the original texts) as well as enoch and other points of interest in the apocrypha. if you havent read the flower of life books, you have to check those out to get a quick grasp on sacred geometry and related subjects.. theres a lot of info in there which you must judge for yourself, since a lot of it was supposedly obtained through direct communication with thoth.. i have my own reasons for believing most if not all of the info there. the emerald tablets of thoth the atlantean are to be read afterwards, if you feel like tackling cryptically worded, esoteric information. which i bet you would be willing to try out. i also have read a lot of books relating to the nature of consciousness, reality, beyond life and death such as "the awakeninng of intelligence" by krishnamurti ... among others...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and the 12th planet has a lot of the info you are looking for as well... a lot of buddhist and yogic texts tie in with all the ideas presented about the creation of the physical realm, ive been througb quite a bit of reading to be where i am now... with a whole lot more on my plate... seems the more you know, the more questions are raised....

yeah, i mean... you could read the emerald tablets first if you wanted to (it is available online for free) but im not sure that it would make much sense. i was glad to have read the f.o.l. beforehand, thats for sure. one of the cooler things about sacred geometry is that once you grasp the concept, you can delve DEEPLY into it on your own by using a compass and ruler (or even just tracing a quarter and using a card for a straight edge)... the more you simulate the creationary pattern yourself, the more you will understand. You will find new questions and then find the solution. Its awesome.. i may post some pictures of a step by step that i took earlier... the only problem is that, on my phone, i can get pictures on photobucket but i dont know how to get them on here. anyone have a clue?

..this.....

can be discussed over a couple of brews over a long period of time. I had my religious convcitions that defined my thoughts on this subject. But, once a cat starts to get into the science, things turn left. I respect philosphers, exetentialists, and scientists that could find a meeting place between science and religion. Believing in a higher being, whoever or whatever it may be, constitutes a thinking mind which is respectable in my outlook.

The question, and topic I find painstakingly familiar is anybody who thinks beyond what they live is........where did it all start from. Of course, noone can give an obvious answer that gives any of us a sense of knowledge. But, in my opinion...the only one I can give....I believing science has a HUGE signifigance in any of us even remotely trying to understand a creator or creation. There's been incredible theories of black holes, or inflating/deflating universes, as many as the mind can think of, that are a part of one UGE universe that gave birth to the rest. Shit is mad retarted, and none of us will ever be satisfied, unless.....

.....religion takes play. I think & believe. Find a 50/50 mix in belief and knowledge, and a mix of giving yourself up to a higher being, and you have a sense of satisfaction.

Maybe, maybe not.

i agree... have you ever read "the universe in a single atom?" its called the convergence of science and spirituality... the dalai lama wrote it, and ita basically saying the same thing that you just said. which is pretty cool coming from such a huge religious figure... the dude is super open-minded, a quality many in religion are sorely lacking...

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"The question is: is the way the universe began chosen by God for reasons we can't understand, or was it determined by a law of science? I believe the second," he explained. "If you like, you can call the laws of science 'God,' but it wouldn't be a personal God that you could meet, and ask questions." - Stephen Hawking

I believe this.

I don't see an organic creator, i see no soul, no afterlife, no meaning or purpose.

All I see is an opportunity to experience, as fragile and short as it may be and as scared as I am about what happens when I die, all it does is make me want to accomplish more and be happy.

I see all religion as a byproduct of evolution, as our brains developed more self-awareness and we could finally process our own mortality we needed something to keep us going. Its a conceptual tool for survival. Its give the hope that so many people need too keep on going.

The question I'm left too grapple with is how does one keep going in a world with a clear end in sight?

Currently my answer is happiness.

Get money, fuck bitch's.

• 3 months later...

I agree mostly with Thehaze. The get money fuck bitches part sounds good but will

actually be a pitfall in your whole philosophy. I could elaborate but clearly your a intelligible

human so I am sure you already know what I mean.

Personally I believe all human emotion derives from two main emotions they

are either Love or Fear.

Direct yourself towards love and you will always find peace within yourself which will

intern lead to great happiness for the most part and an understanding of others.

It's how you treat situations now that will ultimately guide your future. In lamens terms

if you are always making decisions based on shitty experiences you will

find yourself having more and more shitty experiences. One should experiment with

making decisions that will benefit the greater good, not for the ones who hold all the keys.

The world is backwards in the year 2012 It will probably take another century or two

for human beings as a collective to really start to figure our shit out. Light will always

prevail over darkness. Think about the ancient Egyptians they had knowledge we still

do not have access to today. Backyard scientists are figuring it out though, heavy stuff

has already started to penetrate the mainstream and is snowballing as I type. This is something

I can be optimistic about.